Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
Social Media Manager
Want to spearhead social content and campaigns in a hyper-growth tech company that’s revolutionising the consumer digital experience in hospitality? The Global Marketing Team at Flipdish is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager who is chomping at the bit to get creative and deliver award-winning work that will propel the brand to even greater heights. We recently became one of those elusive unicorns (valued at more than $1 billion) and it’s now full steam ahead on our mission to be the leading food tech brand in the world.
It’s a big job. We’re not gonna lie.
You will develop and manage a global B2B social media strategy that aligns with key business and marketing objectives. Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing, you’ll work closely with various stakeholders including Content, Creative, Communications, Product Marketing, Acquisition, Events and Partnerships to identify opportunities for organic and paid growth in social on multiple platforms.
Flipdish digital ordering is driving exponential growth for thousands of hospitality businesses around the world. Millions of consumers use our technology to order food online for collection or delivery, and in-store with kiosks and QR codes. Today, food delivery is a hyper-growth, multi-billion dollar industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing technology brands in the food industry.
We are looking for someone who can create compelling ‘social-first’ content that reaches and engages our target audiences, delivering measurable business outcomes. You’re a strategic thinker but also someone who’s happy to get your hands dirty and create the content yourself when required.
- Manage the global social media editorial calendar, campaign and content development, publishing, and reporting.
- Own social-first and integrated social programs (organic and paid) end-to-end, including:
- drafting inspiring briefs, setting objectives and key results, creative ideation process, go-to-market program planning, implementation, reporting and optimisation.
- Build and lead a social measurement plan to ensure that the social content strategy is rooted in performance, continuously evaluated, and demonstrates ROI.
- Understand the social presence of the Flipdish brand and constantly suggest creative ways to better position it via social media, taking a fresh, relevant approach that resonates with and attracts new audiences.
- Create playbooks across social channels to ensure the brand has a consistent identity.
- Create content when time and skills allow, outsource work to content creators as required.
- Work with account leads at key social platforms to identify new activation opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop impactful social campaigns and day to day content.
- Manage social media tools and platforms to gather insight about conversations and trends relevant to the company, industry and influential communities.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced, creative and innovative social media manager, confident in operating on a global level creating engaging content and driving audience engagement.
- Proven results building a social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive brand awareness and sales.
- A portfolio of work that showcases all the components of leading high impact social media campaigns including strategy, conceptualisation, execution and reporting success metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of the social landscape, online behaviours and how to communicate across the various platforms in the cultural zeitgeist.
- Hands on experience in social measurement and listening, along with effective use of these tools to drive ongoing strategy and tactics (organic and paid).
- Ability to analyse metrics and use them to improve, adapt programs for better business outcomes.
- Strong image and video editing skills. Photography skills are a plus.
- High energy, proactive personality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. Some of our benefits include:
- The ability to work from anywhere
- 30* days of annual leave
- Equity given to all employees
- Healthcare for UK, Irish, French, Spanish, German and US employees
We also provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocket ship!
* 25 days of annual leave, 4 summer Fridays off, St Patricks and Good Friday are holidays for all employees.
You can find more details on our benefits here
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (2nd in the 2021 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 clients across 25 countries with teams in the UK, Spain, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To help restaurants flipping thrive.”