Sales Enablement Manager
We are a tech unicorn with headquarters in Dublin and offices in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin. Our mission is to help restaurants flippin’ thrive by building technology that gives SMEs an advantage over competitors, like marketplaces.
Our growth has been underpinned by the belief that key partnerships with restaurants and takeaways, helping them to build their brands and charging a fair fee, provides significant benefits to both restaurants and the Flipdish platform in the long term.
Our core product suite includes white-labelled websites, mobile applications, kiosks and a full Point of Sale and restaurant management offering. Today, Flipdish is a global business with more than 8,000 customers in 25 countries and our growth trajectory shows no signs of slowing down.
In January 2022, we achieved unicorn status raising $100M led by world-leading technology investors Tencent and Tiger Global. With this funding, we are further strengthening our market leading product suite and sales team and acquiring attractive bolt on businesses, which will help pave the way for Flipdish to become one of Europe's few decacorns.
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing training programs, sales tools and processes to help our sales team effectively sell our product suite.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and delivering training programs for the sales and customer success teams across all markets on product knowledge, sales techniques, and industry trends
- Creating and maintaining sales tools, such as product presentations and case studies, to help the sales team close deals
- Analyzing sales data and providing insights to the sales team and leadership to improve sales processes and performance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure sales enablement efforts align with overall company goals and strategy
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to inform sales enablement efforts, and researching new market opportunities
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement or sales training role
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry, with experience in the B2B SaaS space preferred and experience in the restaurant industry highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively train and coach sales teams and managers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and improve processes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A team player attitude with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
We are a growing startup that understands that amazing incentives will attract the best talent. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
Some of our incentives include:
🏡 Remote first and flexible working
🌴25 days holidays per year + Plenty of company get together days!
❤️🩹 Healthcare coverage for UK, Irish, French, German and US employees
👩🏾🎓 Access to training and educational sponsorship
🎭 Team meet ups and social events
🔗 Read more about our benefits here
Our Commitment to Diversity:
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
We strongly encourage people of any and all backgrounds to apply. Flipdish is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes everyone to our team. Flipdish provides reasonable accommodations at any point in the application and interview process. If you need an accommodation please contact us at email@example.com
What happens next?
We’re moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
We asked employees of Flipdish how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Remote Friendly with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool & Manchester
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)