Onboarding Success Coordinator
At Flipdish, we’re turning the tables in favour of independent restaurant and takeaway owners by providing them with the tools they need to make their lives easier. We provide our customers with a suite of powerful, but straightforward tech along with (real human) support, so they can thrive on their own terms.
Everything we do is designed to make running a restaurant satisfyingly simple, in a world that’s anything but.
About this role
Flipdish is seeking an experienced Onboarding Success Coordinator to be the owner of the end to end onboarding and the activation of Flipdish clients, guiding customers towards adopting best practices across the suite of Flipdish products.
In this job, you’ll…
- Be the ultimate owner of the end to end onboarding and the activation of Flipdish clients, across our product suite.
- You’ll work closely with a team of Onboarding Technical Agents in the management of activations projects from inception, through to delivery.
- Become a Flipdish product guru, knowing all the ins-and-outs of how customer accounts are set up and can be configured to meet their specific requirements
- Learn the ideal flow of a restaurant, in order to provide valuable insights to our customers on how to best leverage our technology to improve their operations.
- During a week, you will be expected to manage a number of installations concurrently, keeping abreast of progress, delays, blockers and escalations.
- You will ensure that project deadlines are being met (or exceeded) and all the core project activities are being completed by the Onboarding Technical Agent in good time.
- You will provide regular status updates to the wider team and keep CRM information up-to-date.
- You’ll be the face of Flipdish for customer-facing onboarding communication, meetings and problem solving.
- When capacity is constrained, you may also take deals end to end without the support of an Onboarding Technical Agent.
- You’ll ensure the customer knows what is happening at all times, that hardware is being dispatched and received on time and installed in a seamless manner - working with our installation partner to provide real-time support if needed.
- Work closely with our Account Management team ensuring that our clients are set up for success with the Flipdish platform.
- On occasion, you may also be required to assist clients on-site to deliver ‘white-glove support’ to get them up and running.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Ensure you are meeting or exceeding on key metrics that feed into team-based goals around customer retention, growth, and advocacy.
- We want you to bring new ideas and knowledge to Flipdish as that will help our customers and Flipdish succeed.
We’re looking for
- 5+ years professional experience in client-facing onboarding, customer success, account management, or project management.
- You are organised, responsive, detail oriented and, most importantly, you have a strong bias for action (i.e. you get things done). We are looking for someone who is extremely proactive in their work and can take the lead on keeping the ball rolling.
- You are very technically minded and like to understand all the combinations and permutations of system configurability - in order to deliver the perfect customer outcome.
- You are an exceptional communicator, and are comfortable leading discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a track record of resolving complex problems and taking a proactive approach to analysing issues and generating solutions.
- You are a doer who is unfased by ambiguity and who thrives under pressure. The team at Flipdish works in a supportive, but rapid pace, and we are looking for someone with the intellectual and practical firepower to keep up.
What you get
We’re a growing startup and we understand that amazing incentives will attract amazing talent. As well as the perks, we provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth. If you’re smart, ambitious, and hard-working, we’ll do whatever it takes to make you a Flipdisher!
Some of our incentives include:
🏡 Flexible working - work in a way that works for you
🌴25 days holidays per year and plenty of company get togethers!
❤️🩹 Healthcare coverage for UK, Irish, and US employees
👩🏾🎓 Access to training and educational sponsorship
🎭 Team meet-ups and social events
🔗 You can read more about our benefits here
🦄 About Flipdish
We’re Flipdish, an Irish unicorn (valued at over $1bn), serving independent restaurants in a world transformed by tech. No matter how fast Flipdish has grown, we’ve evolved around our customers and their needs. We’re not just an end-to-end ecosystem of technology, but a team committed to supporting people in the food industry.
We go to great lengths to understand our customers (check out our C-suite on work experience). We’re food industry natives. We’ve worked in busy kitchens and run busy restaurant franchises. We don’t just help our customers deal with real life problems, we give them a way of competing with the big chains, growing on their own terms, and falling back in love with what they do.
At this point, you might expect the usual spiel about how great a place Flipdish is to work at and how great our work culture is (and it is!). But, this all depends on our employees. And that’s because we trust our employees to define what sort of an employer Flipdish is.
Transparency is hugely important to us. We listen to one another. We collaborate. And we give everyone a way to grow their careers through a supportive environment.
We’re a company that values diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing as standard. We believe in balance, not burnout. Every Wednesday is meeting-free and we get Summer Fridays (Fridays off during the summer). And all permanent employees qualify for our share scheme because we share our success.
We’re flexible employers. We have teams based on both sides of the Atlantic who get their jobs done both from home and from some of our beautiful offices in bustling cities like New York, London, Barcelona, and Dublin.
So, if you want to join a genuinely friendly team, take a look at our current openings and get in touch. And if you don’t see an opening just yet, do get in touch and register your interest with us anyway. We’ll be in touch as soon as something suitable opens up.
🙈Don’t be shy. Apply.
We know that imposter syndrome can be a thing. Don’t let it be. We want enthusiastic people from all backgrounds. If you feel like you’re up for working with us, get in touch.
We also understand neurodivergent candidates might need assistance. That’s not a problem in the slightest. Just reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you.
We asked employees of Flipdish how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Remote Friendly with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool & Manchester
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)