Menu Specialist - Karachi
At Flipdish, we’re turning the tables in favour of independent restaurant and takeaway owners by providing them with the tools they need to make their lives easier. We provide our customers with a suite of powerful, but straightforward tech along with (real human) support, so they can thrive on their own terms.
Everything we do is designed to make running a restaurant satisfyingly simple, in a world that’s anything but.
About this role…
With our continued growth, Flipdish is building a team of Menu Specialists, based in Karachi, who are responsible for providing our clients with a top class experience when building and managing menus through the platform. We expect the candidate to be based in our office in Karachi.
- Menu Management: Create and maintain menus on Flipdish's platform to enhance product presentation and user experience.
- Project Management: Efficiently handle multiple customer projects, meet deadlines, and provide regular updates to the team.
- Menu Expertise: Master Flipdish menus to help customers optimise their layouts and increase revenue.
- Quality Assurance: Review and improve menus in collaboration with customers and ensure high-quality digitised menus for the Point of Sale.
- Your contributions will be vital to our mission of transforming the restaurant tech industry and supporting independent restaurant and takeaway owners in an ever-changing world.
We're seeking candidates with:
- 2+ years of administrative or relevant experience. Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus.
- A strong customer focus and a genuine interest in making clients happy with Flipdish's products.
- Organisational skills, responsiveness, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to getting things done.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and spoken in English (Mandatory)
- If you are fresh and think you meet at least 50% of the criteria above, take the chance and apply :)
A track record of problem-solving and taking initiative to analyse and resolve issues while working well under pressure with a positive attitude.
🦄 About Flipdish
We’re Flipdish, an Irish unicorn (valued at over $1bn), serving independent restaurants in a world transformed by tech. No matter how fast Flipdish has grown, we’ve evolved around our customers and their needs. We’re not just an end-to-end ecosystem of technology, but a team committed to supporting people in the food industry.
We go to great lengths to understand our customers (check out our C-suite on work experience). We’re food industry natives. We’ve worked in busy kitchens and run busy restaurant franchises. We don’t just help our customers deal with real life problems, we give them a way of competing with the big chains, growing on their own terms, and falling back in love with what they do.
At this point, you might expect the usual spiel about how great a place Flipdish is to work at and how great our work culture is (and it is!). But, this all depends on our employees. And that’s because we trust our employees to define what sort of an employer Flipdish is.
Transparency is hugely important to us. We listen to one another. We collaborate. And we give everyone a way to grow their careers through a supportive environment.
We’re a company that values diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing as standard. We believe in balance, not burnout. Every Wednesday is meeting-free and we get Summer Fridays (Fridays off during the summer). And all permanent employees qualify for our share scheme because we share our success.
We’re flexible employers. We have teams based on both sides of the Atlantic who get their jobs done both from home and from some of our beautiful offices in bustling cities like London & Dublin.
So, if you want to join a genuinely friendly team, take a look at our current openings and get in touch. And if you don’t see an opening just yet, do get in touch and register your interest with us anyway. We’ll be in touch as soon as something suitable opens up.
🙈Don’t be shy. Apply.
We know that imposter syndrome can be a thing. Don’t let it be. We want enthusiastic people from all backgrounds. If you feel like you’re up for working with us, get in touch.
We also understand neurodivergent candidates might need assistance. That’s not a problem in the slightest. Just reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you.
We asked employees of Flipdish how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Remote Friendly with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool & Manchester
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)