Head of Strategic Finance
This is a rare opportunity to lead the strategic finance function at a high growth tech unicorn rapidly expanding its business across the globe. Reporting directly to our CFO, you will be responsible for generating executive and board level insights, analysing regional and team based performance and helping us to efficiently use our capital to drive growth and scale.
What You'll Do
- Interpret key operational performance indicators and growth trends to inform strategic recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Be a thought partner to key decision makers across the company to help drive strategic initiatives and special projects
- Drive evaluation of key business initiatives including new products, pricing & revenue strategies, strategic partnerships, new market entry, and more
- Monitor and analyse the financial trajectory of the business and drive monthly reporting and forecasting
- Assist our corporate development team with potential M&A opportunities
- Provide real-time visibility into KPIs for our business and identify opportunities for improvement
Who you are
- Exceptional excel and financial modelling skills
- Strong analytical rigour and a love for business - you are able to analyse datasets and discuss your analysis
- Sophisticated understanding of corporate finance with confident ability to navigate around financial reports
- 3-5 years of experience in private equity, investment banking
- 2-5 years of experience in strategic finance at either a high-growth startup or a blue chip company
- In general, you should have 6-10 years of relevant experience and 2+ years of finance team management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Previous experience with Looker, SQL, Python and/or other computer programming languages is a plus.
Too many to list on this job post. We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes valuable ESOP because we want all of our best employees to make a tonne of money when we succeed. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocket ship!
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology unicorn who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish allows restaurants and hospitality venues to take orders online with their own branded technology - websites, mobile applications, kiosks or order and pay solutions. We are a market leader in this space with thousands of stores live on our platform across 30+ countries.
In January 2022, Flipdish achieved unicorn status, raising a $100M Series C round led by Tencent and Tiger Global. With this new funding, Flipdish intends to further strengthen its market leading product suite and double the size of its team. We are looking for smart, ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us as we revolutionise the digital future of hospitality.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flipdish provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flipdish is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Fully Remote with offices in Dublin, London, New York, Paris
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)
What employees are saying
I love that I don't have to travel to the office every day. It saves me so much money! I can also go visit my family who live in another country and work from there so I don't have to use my holiday allowance.
Anonymous Flipdish Employee