Head of RevOps - Remote
We are a tech unicorn with headquarters in Dublin and offices in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin. Our mission is to help restaurants flippin’ thrive by building technology that gives SMEs an advantage over competitors, like marketplaces.
Our growth has been underpinned by the belief that key partnerships with restaurants and takeaways, helping them to build their brands and charging a fair fee, provides significant benefits to both restaurants and the Flipdish platform in the long term.
Our core product suite includes white-labelled websites, mobile applications, kiosks and a full Point of Sale and restaurant management offering. Today, Flipdish is a global business with more than 8,000 customers in 25 countries and our growth trajectory shows no signs of slowing down.
In January 2022, we achieved unicorn status raising $100M led by world-leading technology investors Tencent and Tiger Global. With this funding, we are further strengthening our market leading product suite and sales team and acquiring attractive bolt on businesses, which will help pave the way for Flipdish to become one of Europe's few decacorns.
The Head of Rev Ops will be responsible for leading and driving the revenue operations function, which includes the strategy and execution of sales operations, pricing, sales forecasting, and revenue analytics. This is a key strategic role that will work closely with the sales, product, and finance teams to ensure we are driving maximum revenue growth and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and implementing the revenue operations strategy for a rapidly scaling organisation, including sales operations, pricing, sales forecasting and revenue analytics
- Collaborating with the sales, product, operations and finance teams to ensure the revenue operations function aligns with the overall company goals and strategy
- Managing the sales operations, including areas such as defining processes around subscription management and optimising systems such as our CRM and billing platforms
- Analyzing revenue data and providing insights to the leadership team to improve revenue growth and efficiency, and communicating opportunities to enhance revenue performance to regional leads
- Managing our Sales Enablement team, identifying tools to enhance sales team performance and measuring the impact of Sales Enablement initiatives to identify opportunities for improvement
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to inform revenue operations efforts
Ideally you will have:
- 7+ years of experience, with 3+ years in a RevOps role
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry, with experience in the B2B SaaS space preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and improve processes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with experience in identifying opportunities to improve processes and performance and evidence of proactively implementing solutions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A team player attitude with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
We are a growing startup that understands that amazing incentives will attract the best talent. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
Some of our incentives include:
🏡 Remote first and flexible working
🌴25 days holidays per year + Plenty of company get together days!
❤️🩹 Healthcare coverage for UK, Irish, French, German and US employees
👩🏾🎓 Access to training and educational sponsorship
🎭 Team meet ups and social events
🔗 Read more about our benefits here
Our Commitment to Diversity:
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
We strongly encourage people of any and all backgrounds to apply. Flipdish is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes everyone to our team. Flipdish provides reasonable accommodations at any point in the application and interview process. If you need an accommodation please contact us at email@example.com
What happens next?
We’re moving fast with our recruitment processes. Your application will be reviewed and if there is a possible good fit, our talent team will be in touch to get to know you better and explain next steps.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flipdish provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flipdish is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Fully Remote with offices in Dublin, London, New York, Barcelona & Berlin
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)
What employees are saying
I love that I don't have to travel to the office every day. It saves me so much money! I can also go visit my family who live in another country and work from there so I don't have to use my holiday allowance.
Anonymous Flipdish Employee