Customer Success Associate - Argentina
At Flipdish, we’re turning the tables in favour of independent restaurant and takeaway owners by providing them with the tools they need to make their lives easier. We provide our customers with a suite of powerful, but straightforward tech along with (real human) support, so they can thrive on their own terms.
Everything we do is designed to make running a restaurant satisfyingly simple, in a world that’s anything but.
About this role
You will join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth with a huge opportunity to unlock massive revenue potential across our global client base.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for building and developing business relationships and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
Please note English fluency is mandatory for this role.
In this job, you’ll…
- Manage thousands of restaurant customers in the UK and Ireland, helping them engage and find value from Flipdish products
- Work closely with the Activations and Sales teams to make sure new accounts are onboarded correctly and grow their orders quickly and efficiently
- Recognize and refer opportunities for upsells of new Flipdish products, including our Point of Sale system
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, integration of our solution, improvement of customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Expand the revenue potential in accounts through feature optimization, effective case management, and the introduction of new and partner products
- Interpret and drive action for “at-risk” customers
- You will be a natural at building relationships as creating partnerships with your client base will be critical to success in this position.
We’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience in looking after a large book of business, likely in a Customer Success or Sales role
- Proven track record in minimizing customer churn.
- The ability to look at longer-term plans and set the direction for clients
- Results-focused, can-do-attitude, Naturally motivated and team player
- Comfortable in using data to make decisions
- You are highly organised - ability to build pipelines and track current/ future processes
- Confident and able to present to clients and internal stakeholders over video and in person.
- You’re a foodie! Passionate about the hospitality industry and understand the challenges the industry faces.
- You have an eye for detail and a highly analytical mindset.
- Motivated by increasing revenue and the sales process lights a fire within you!
- Understanding of Flipdish products including online ordering, kiosks, and restaurant point of sale systems
- Have a background in Sales.
- Have worked in the hospitality industry and understand the pressures and pain points of our clients.
What you get
We’re a growing startup and we understand that amazing incentives will attract amazing talent. As well as the perks, we provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth. If you’re smart, ambitious, and hard-working, we’ll do whatever it takes to make you a Flipdisher!
Some of our incentives include:
🏡 Flexible working - work in a way that works for you
🌴25 days holidays per year and plenty of company get togethers!
❤️🩹 Healthcare coverage for UK, Irish, and US employees
👩🏾🎓 Access to training and educational sponsorship
🎭 Team meet-ups and social events
🔗 You can read more about our benefits here
🦄 About Flipdish
We’re Flipdish, an Irish unicorn (valued at over $1bn), serving independent restaurants in a world transformed by tech. No matter how fast Flipdish has grown, we’ve evolved around our customers and their needs. We’re not just an end-to-end ecosystem of technology, but a team committed to supporting people in the food industry.
We go to great lengths to understand our customers (check out our C-suite on work experience). We’re food industry natives. We’ve worked in busy kitchens and run busy restaurant franchises. We don’t just help our customers deal with real life problems, we give them a way of competing with the big chains, growing on their own terms, and falling back in love with what they do.
At this point, you might expect the usual spiel about how great a place Flipdish is to work at and how great our work culture is (and it is!). But, this all depends on our employees. And that’s because we trust our employees to define what sort of an employer Flipdish is.
Transparency is hugely important to us. We listen to one another. We collaborate. And we give everyone a way to grow their careers through a supportive environment.
We’re a company that values diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing as standard. We believe in balance, not burnout. Every Wednesday is meeting-free and we get Summer Fridays (Fridays off during the summer). And all permanent employees qualify for our share scheme because we share our success.
We’re flexible employers. We have teams based on both sides of the Atlantic who get their jobs done both from home and from some of our beautiful offices in bustling cities like New York, London, Barcelona, and Dublin.
So, if you want to join a genuinely friendly team, take a look at our current openings and get in touch. And if you don’t see an opening just yet, do get in touch and register your interest with us anyway. We’ll be in touch as soon as something suitable opens up.
🙈Don’t be shy. Apply.
We know that imposter syndrome can be a thing. Don’t let it be. We want enthusiastic people from all backgrounds. If you feel like you’re up for working with us, get in touch.
We also understand neurodivergent candidates might need assistance. That’s not a problem in the slightest. Just reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you.
We asked employees of Flipdish how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Remote Friendly with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool & Manchester
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)