Flash Pack is expanding and we're looking for someone to own our marketing tech and checkout experiences.
Flash Pack's mission is to create 1 million friendships through the power of travel and technology. In a world that increasingly plays out behind screens, we facilitate authentic friendships between people at the same life-stage. We are solving a unique problem for a prominent niche with our global brand appeal.
Who you are
We want the right person, not a checklist ticked. If you don’t quite hit all the criteria, you should still apply!
- Some startup experience - You have worked in a startup or scaleup before.
- Tech literate - you likely use no-code tools regularly, are comfortable digging into the analytics, and are familiar with HTML & CSS.
- Customer focused - You're passionate about the user and their problems.
- Bias to action - You bias to putting things in your customers hands, even if they're not completely polished yet.
- Proactive - You can anticipate the changing needs of users and the team.
- Personal growth mindset - You’re keen to learn, understand that growth requires some failure and actively seek feedback on both your work and your style.
- A great communicator - You’re empathetic and able to express yourself.
- Be nice - You get that the team is more important than yourself.
What the job involves
- Growth Focus - You love experimentation, know when to use it and love the intersection of marketing/sales/customer experience in general
- Simplify & Focus - Craft and own a clear product strategy & roadmap that both team and stakeholders can understand and support.
- Product discovery - Ensure your team has what they need to deliver.
- Product analytics - Analyse your product's impact and source new opportunities. Your product design counterpart will champion the qualitative, you'll champion the quantitative.
- Support your team and be the glue when necessary.
You’ll do this in line with our company values.
Salary: The salary range for this role is between £80K - £120K depending on experience. We also offer stock options after your first year with the company.
We have trailblazer total pay transparency and allow you to choose your total compensation plan balancing salary and options to suit your personal financial goals.
- Chat with Morgan, our CPTO. This will be focused on motivations and behaviours.
- Product skills interview with Ollie our Head of Product, our lead designer James and a member of our engineering team. This will be more hands-on and involve some PM exercises.
- Meet one other person from Flash Pack - e.g. our CEO Radha, CMO Lee or CFO Oli.
A few headline benefits
- A remote-first office. We don’t care where you work from as long as you hit your targets
- We have a flexible office space in Central London in 2023 where you can float in and out to brainstorm, catch-up, have 1-2-1s and socialise
- A diverse and inclusive team, with people from all walks of life. We can sponsor work visas and help you relocate
Please see full list below.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flash Pack provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flash Pack is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flash Pack
Gender diversity (male:female)
53% Female 47% Male
UK (London) USA / AUS