We're looking for a Senior Marketing Executive (Demand Generation focus) to join our amazing, home based (UK), Marketing team at a pivotal point in our growth.
Salary - In the region of £35,000 - £40,000
Location - Fully remote in the UK
Type - Full-time, 40 hours, Permanent
Reports to - Head of Demand Generation
About this role:
You'll will be responsible for Demand Generation Campaign execution and tactics that drive repeatable, scalable, and predictable new business pipeline in the UK and USA.
Aligning closely with the BDR and Sales teams, you will work to identify and generate new leads, pipeline acceleration, and closed won revenue targets for our Inbound and Outbound Sales teams through a multi-channel and innovative strategy.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the target audience and core messages needed to produce effective demand generation campaigns.
- Co-ordinating and executing multi-channel demand gen and lead gen marketing campaigns focusing on creative development, content creation, channel rollout and final execution within deadlines.
- Working collaboratively across the Marketing Team to communicate asset creation needs with the Content and Digital Teams.
- Measuring, analysing, optimising, and reporting on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline.
Our ideal candidate:
You’re a self-motivated marketer with a strong digital presence, eager to take your career to the next level. You’ll have a genuine passion for B2B marketing and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, and high-growth setting. As a highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, you possess a deep-seated enthusiasm for leveraging the latest advancements in marketing technology and are ready to embark on an incredible journey of professional growth.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing, including demand generation or lead generation.
- Knowledge and experience of using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, and project management tools such as Asana.
- Knowledge and experience of running webinars and online events.
- An in-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills.
- ABM experience and exposure to the US market would be great!
Benefits of working with EvaluAgent include:
🏠 Flexible Work Environment: Embrace the freedom of working from home and tailor your hours to suit your lifestyle. We also offer a co-working allowance (£60 p/m) for a change of scenery at co-working spaces.
🩺 Health and Well-being: Enjoy the peace of mind with Private Health Insurance, including mental health support and therapy. Earn rewards towards free Nero coffee, smartwatches, and reduced gym memberships.
🗓️ Time Off: Recharge with 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, a day off on your birthday, and an option to buy 3 extra days. Work from anywhere for up to 6 weeks at a time, totaling 120 days, inclusive of holiday days.
📚 Growth and Development: Invest in your growth with a supported Personal Development plan, including an allocated budget and dedicated Learning & Development days.
🤝 Community Engagement: Make a difference in your community with a Volunteer Day.
👨👩👧👦 Family Support: Benefit from Enhanced Family Leave for Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption.
💼 Comprehensive Benefits Package: Enjoy additional perks like Income Protection, Group Life Insurance, home working allowance towards broadband and electricity (£26), NOW:Pensions contribution (EvaluAgent will contribute 5%), two company meet-ups per year, and extra team meet-ups in the UK.
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritised alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability. When applying, please let us know of any accessibility requirements you may have for your interviews and we will do our best to accommodate.
Your path to success and well-being is our priority. Are you ready to thrive in this exciting and flexible work culture? Join us at EvaluAgent and make every day remarkable! 🚀
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)
$20 million - Series A