Join EvaluAgent as our first US-based Customer Success Manager!
We're a UK-based tech scale-up with triple-digit revenue growth, recent $20 million Series A funding, and a commitment to prioritize both Employee and Customer Experience.
As our very first US colleague, your expertise will be pivotal in helping us shape our US operations, and your career will flourish with recognition and rewards.
Don't miss this opportunity to lead, grow, and thrive with us!
Location: Working From Home (Boston / Chicago area) - as our team grows it's important for us that you're able to occasionally meet up as a team
Salary - Competitive salary based on experience and location along with a performance-based bonus
Type - Full-time, 40 hours, Permanent
- Cultivate strong customer relationships for product adoption.
- Tailor solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Strategically retain and upsell accounts.
- Provide product training and quality management advice.
- Ensure smooth onboarding and ongoing support.
- Monitor key metrics and communicate client feedback.
- Act as a customer advocate.
- Proactively engage and maintain accurate customer systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Implement the customer success process effectively.
Key Performance Metrics:
NRR: Reduce churn, increase renewal rates, and grow revenue within existing customers.
CLV: Deliver strong lifetime value through high product adoption, customer satisfaction, and customer health management.
CSAT/NPS: Ensure our customers find value from our products, services, and people.
Who You Are:
This position will be home based, but we are looking for people based within travelling distance to either Boston or Chicago. As the ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management (CSM) experience in SaaS.
- Strong experience of working with CX or EX in the Contact Centre Industry is highly preferred.
- Background in a full 360 CSM role, including customer value partnership, subscription renewals, and customer account expansion.
- Strong B2B SaaS and technical acumen.
- Expertise in building and nurturing long-term customer relationships.
- Proven track record in account growth and strategic planning.
- Commercially savvy with C-Suite communication skills.
- Results-driven with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in remote work and competent / confident working with autonomy.
- Contact Center software experience is preferable.
💼 Comprehensive Benefits Package: Enjoy additional perks like Income Protection, Group Life Insurance, home working stipend towards broadband and electricity, 401(k) plan with a matching employer contribution, two company meet-ups per year.
🏠 Flexible Work Environment: Embrace the freedom of working from home and flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and your role. We also offer a co-working allowance for a change of scenery at co-working spaces and a generous work from anywhere for up to 6 weeks at a time.
🩺 Health and Well-being: Enjoy the peace of mind with comprehensive health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and company Sick Pay to ensure your well-being.
🗓️ Time Off: Generous paid vacation (including federal days) plus a day off on your birthday.
📚 Growth and Development: Invest in your growth with a supported Personal Development plan, including an allocated budget and dedicated Learning & Development days.
🤝 Community Engagement: Make a difference in your community with a Volunteer Day.
👨👩👧👦 Family Support: Benefit from Enhanced paid Family Leave for Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption.
We're on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centers, prioritizing Employee Experience (EX) alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast-growth sales and service teams worldwide.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities to join our diverse and inclusive workforce.
Application Closing Date:
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
Ready to Thrive in This Exciting and Flexible Work Culture? Join Us at EvaluAgent and Make Every Day Remarkable! 🚀
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)
$20 million - Series A