We're looking for an Account Executive to join our amazing, home based (UK), Sales & Revenue team at a pivotal point in our growth.
Location - Home based in the UK
Type - Full-time, Permanent
Reports to - Director of Sales
Salary - Competitive
About this role:
The Account Executive will be set within EvaluAgent's growing Revenue & Sales team, reporting directly into the Director of Sales. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new prospect opportunities. You will also be seeking to understand prospect needs, interpreting those needs into business proposals, and negotiating and guiding a deal to closure.
- Achieving KPIs such as sales quota, demos, discovery calls, in quarter pipeline advancement and future quarter pipeline build.
- Leading a matrix team through the sales cycle.
- Self-sourcing deals through outbound prospecting efforts to build and maintain a pipeline.
- Conducting discovery calls to qualify new prospects.
- Co-ordinating the demo of product(s) for prospects in the pipeline through the Solutions Engineering team.
- Executing outbound sales campaigns focused on target accounts (email, Direct Mail, calls, social touches, video).
- Controlling the sales cycle and creating a sense of urgency to ensure deals close in a timely manner.
- Gaining proficiency with the product(s), the pain points they solve, key value propositions and objection handling to support opportunity development.
- Diligently and accurately log, track, and report on KPIs, tasks, and relevant prospect information in the CRM tool, in a timely manner.
- Leading the allocated industry vertical in a matrix leadership style.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' selling a B2B SaaS platform.
- At least 5 years' experience of selling into CX and/or EX within a contact centre environment.
- Preferably 2 years' experience in sales at a scale up.
- Strong personal use of social networking tools.
- An understanding of the challenges faced within contact centre environments, in particular as they relate to employees / agents.
- Experience of cold outreach and building pipeline through this.
- 75% track record of meeting and exceeding goals and KPIs, including holding personal quotas.
- A clear proven track record of working from home is preferable.
Perks of the job:
- Home based, flexible working in the UK - Everyone works from home at EvaluAgent, and we support flexible working hours to accommodate a healthy work-life balance. If you fancy a change of scenery, use your co-working allowance (£60p/m) to work from a co-working space a couple of days a month.
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality - Support for when you need it the most, including mental health support and therapy. Earn rewards towards free coffee, smart watches and reduced gym memberships.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Plus your Birthday off, and the option to buy an 3 extra days.
- Working Abroad - Work from anywhere for up to 6 weeks at a time, over 120 days (incl. holiday days).
- Learning and Development - Supported Personal Development plan with an allocated budget, plus dedicated L&D days.
- Volunteer Day - Spend the day making a difference in your community.
- Enhanced Family Leave - For Maternity, Paternity and Adoption.
Plus all the rest: Income Protection, Group Life Insurance, a home working allowance towards broadband and electricity (£26p/m), Pensions contribution (EvaluAgent will contribute 5%), 2 company meet-ups per year, and extra team meet-ups in the UK.
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
ED&I at EvaluAgent
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability. When applying, please let us know of any accessibility requirements you may have for your interviews and we will do our best to accommodate.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)
$20 million - Series A