We are looking for an experienced, driven and passionate Azure Cloud Engineer to be part of a small but busy team.
Day to day we’ll trust you to:
Assist the team with on prem VMware migration to Azure AVS
· Assist the team with systems optimisation from AVS to native Azure
· Manage, monitor, secure and protect the company’s cloud infrastructure
· Design, implement, document and manage Security across cloud infrastructure to a high level
· Assist Infrastructure Engineers to triage and resolve 3rd line tickets related to cloud systems
· Monitor performance, design enhancements and improvements of cloud infrastructure
· Ensure best cost scenario management of cloud environment
· Ensure appropriate system alerts are configured and supported
· Ensure data integrity, storage and backups are maintained
· Organise and manage timely and efficient completion of own project work on target
· Liaise with third party suppliers for the costing of project delivery
· Follow ITIL principles for problem and change management
· Ensure that appropriate departmental systems, processes and methodologies are followed.
· Build effective relationships with clients within the company and external service providers.
· Work closely with line manager to develop cloud roadmap in line with business requirements
· Provide knowledge transfer to other team members on cloud environment
· Design, maintain and update in depth documentation of complete cloud environment
You’ll need to have:
Essential Requirements:· Azure Cloud Engineering experience 5+ years
· Azure VMware Solution experience (AVS)
· Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
· Intune configuration and management experience
· Office 365 management
· Powershell / CLI
What’s in it for you?
At Emerald, we value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment and we've been flexified so you can trust that we're a truly flexible workplace. You'll also have numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as 30 days annual leave, remote flexible working, up to 20% performance bonus, 6% pension contribution and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.
Emerald Group is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. If you would like to request any accommodations/adjustments from application through to interview stages, please complete the relevant section within the application or contact us at email@example.com and let us know.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Emerald Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Emerald Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Emerald Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Bingley, Edinburgh & Horsham + various non UK
What employees are saying
I like the confidence and autonomy I have to deliver my work regardless of the hour I work. This makes it much easier for people who work with time zones and assist clients in several countries.
Emerald Group Employee