We are seeking a highly motivated salesperson with a track record of success, to further our market share in Higher Education and other market segments throughout our French and German markets.
Native level French and/or German speaker required.
The role is flexible in terms of location within the UK, but covering Germany and France, and the position requires extensive and regular travel, including overnight stays.
Day to day we’ll trust you to:
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospecting to closing and account management (Win and Retain)
- Negotiation of complex, national-level sales agreements
- Selling a range of academic learning and research content (journals, books and teaching cases) to universities, colleges, government agencies and corporate companies
- Presentations and training
- Managing attendance at Trade Shows and Events
You’ll need to have/be:
- Fluency in French and/or German
- Proven track record of success in sales or account management
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Passion for exceptional customer experience and sales
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Sense of urgency and high degree of professionalism
- Aptitude to learn the dynamics of the academic publishing industry
What’s in it for you?
At Emerald, we value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment and we've been flexified so you can trust that we're a truly flexible workplace. You'll also have numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as 30 days annual leave, remote flexible working, up to 20% performance bonus, 6% pension contribution and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.
Emerald Group is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. If you would like to request any accommodations/adjustments from application through to interview stages, please complete the relevant section within the application or contact us at email@example.com and let us know.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Emerald Publishing provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Emerald Publishing is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Emerald Publishing
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, China, USA, Dubai, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia