Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
As a Senior Technical Talent Partner, your role sits within the People Team, reporting directly into the Chief People Officer. We are a fast-paced ambitious business with nearly 200 people based across London, Bristol, US, and the EU and strongly believe that the people in Elvie are what makes us successful.
You will join a small but busy talent team, partnering with stakeholders across the business, primarily in our Product Division, to ensure we bring the best people into Elvie and have a pipeline of talent in key areas. Although your focus and experience will be within the technical space, flexibility and confidence to take on roles outside the technical areas is also important. Our focus is on Direct recruitment so you will be comfortable with the end to end management of vacancies from taking the initial vacancy brief, candidate sourcing, interview scheduling and feedback, through to offer.
Most importantly we want someone to join the team who likes to laugh while at work!
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our Bristol office & working remotely
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Provide dedicated business partner-style support primarily to our key technical business areas, collaborating with and providing guidance to hiring managers
- Build strong talent pipelines for live vacancies, whilst creating talent pools for future growth
- Source candidates via a number of methods, including direct attraction, utilising LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, meet-ups and to a small degree via agencies
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to the recruitment process, with great candidate and hiring manager experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Manage applicant screening and interviews
- Manage, track and make improvements to our Applicant Tracking System (Workable), using data to best support the people team and wider business
- Create relevant, personalised and high-touch candidate experiences that align with company’s values and mission
- Lead on our EVP and execution via careers website, job specs and other touchpoints.
- Assist with recruitment and People-based projects as the business continues to grow
- Improve our employer brand across all channels, being a brand ambassador at all times
- Seek out communities and partnerships that could help us without DEI plan
What we are looking for:
- Significant technical recruitment experience, with good in-house or RPO experience, ideally in a tech business (e.g. software engineering, electronic engineering, design engineering)
- Strong and demonstrable senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience in recruiting across different locations in UK / US
- Experience of using multiple sourcing and attraction methods to fill vacancies
- A great communicator who understands the importance of both the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking System
- Organised and methodical, with high attention to detail and strong prioritisation with the ability to manage multiple open vacancies
- Love the idea of working in a fast-paced environment with a passion for improving women’s lives
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- 9 Day Fortnight - for our full time employees we work 9 days every Fortnight with every other Friday as a non-working day for you to spend as you wish!
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you. We do often receive a large number of applications for our roles, please don’t let visibility of this deter you from applying. We review and aim to respond to every application.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team
This is an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humour helps too. 😉
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 884 7223.
We asked employees of Elvie how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Elvie
Gender diversity (male:female)
61% Female / 39% Male
Bristol, London, US Remote