Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products.
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
As the Senior Marketing Manager (UK), you will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing plans to drive awareness and engagement with the Elvie brand, whilst supporting our commercial strategies and targets.
Reporting to and working closely with the Marketing Lead (EMEA), you will be the lead market advocate for the UK, developing and driving go-to-market strategies and full mix campaigns from briefing through to execution and evaluation. Using your experience of both disruptive brand building and product focused comms, you will deliver campaigns that drive incremental sales growth, share gains and positive brand attributes.
Alongside this, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Lead (EMEA) and Global Head of Expansion on new market launches in the EMEA/APAC region, setting commercially minded strategies to deliver growth targets. This role involves owning the relationship with key partners, supporting their plan delivery and being their go-to marketing contact.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our London or Bristol office (whichever preferred) & working remotely
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Develop innovative and non-traditional ways to go to market to support brand objectives
- Work with strategy and finance partners to develop long-term vision and growth for category
- Work with internal marketing partners to develop effective brand communications including retail, digital, trade, packaging, etc.
- Delivering engaging, integrated marketing plans in line with UK commercial strategy
- Lead on the GTM strategy for all new product launches in the UK & new markets
- Lead UK ranging, pricing and distribution strategy recommendations in partnership with Sales & Finance
- Own, develop and implement UK retail marketing plans and strategies including promotional plans
- Create effective campaign briefs, working collaboratively with the global brand team and internal creative teams to deliver legally compliant assets.
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Evaluate all campaigns and activity against clear and measurable KPIs
- Work effectively with the Global team to ensure that there is alignment wherever possible and sensible
- Deliver against P&L goals and objectives
- Be the market champion - hone and localise global teams creative campaigns, messaging and assets to meet market needs
- Lead the day-to-day management of the UK Marketing budget with the support of the Marketing Lead (EMEA)
- Be the voice of the Elvie consumer, using data led insights to tailor the consumer experience
- Own local market competitor analysis, providing regular updates and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Manage and develop the GTM strategy for New Market launches inline with business strategy - (e.g. UAE, France)
- Own the ongoing relationship with our UAE and Singaporean distributors - setting marketing strategies and working closely with them to monitor performance and adapt as required.
- Develop a deep understanding of all our current and potential customers – what drives them, how they perceive the world, and what that means for the brands that serve them
- Conduct strategic analysis for the US breastfeeding market landscape, competitive intelligence of target markets
- Provide constant and consistent feedback in terms of platform trends, positioning, competitive activities, price tiers and consumer trends to better assess the impact this will have on our business
- Understand broader industry trends and work with the Marketing Lead and the Leadership team to help identify and prioritize audience and stakeholder needs
- Identify strategic opportunities and customer demands to maximize returns on marketing investment in pursuit of Elvie financial and brand goals
- Be the internal champion for the product
- Work with sales partners to develop and activate range plans, marketing plans in partnership with the Trade Marketing manager, supporting activation and drive retailer compliance in stores.
- Drive organizational training to ensure internal understanding and advocacy of the technology
- Partner with Trade team to develop and deliver sales presentations and materials to ensure retail success
- Partner with Trade team to track and analyze in-market implementation
- Evaluate ROI of marketing campaigns and adjust plans as necessary
Lead strategic marketing initiatives aligned to the objectives of Elvie and categories, by elevating compelling insights about culture, trends, innovation and our consumers from across the company.
Manage all aspects of bringing new products and technology to market to ensure successful launches
What we are looking for:
- An experienced, analytical commercially savvy marketer with ideally a minimum of 6 years of experience in B2C marketing
- Extensive, demonstrable campaign management experience
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Commercially driven, with an understanding of the P&L and budget management experience
- Confidence in managing a complex stakeholder networks and experience working in a global/local market structure
- Experience working with internal creative teams as well as managing agency relationships
- Willing to jump in and get things done, problem solving as you go
- Line management experience ideal, proven interest in mentoring and leading teams
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team and one of the senior leadership team including a task/presentation
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 884 7223.
We asked employees of Elvie how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Elvie
Gender diversity (male:female)
Bristol, London, US Remote