Remote-first - London / Bristol Office Optional
Fully flexible hours
Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
The role is within the Customer Care team and will be reporting into the Global Customer Care Lead. The main purpose of the role will be to establish that we are getting the best out of our Salesforce instance, ensuring we are optimising automation and self-serve wherever possible.
This is a great opportunity for a process driven individual with a passion for Customer Care, to join an exciting fast-past scale-up. On top of managing our Salesforce instance for Customer Care, you’ll also lead on any major projects within the team, ensuring they are completed on time and on budget.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our London or Bristol office (whichever works) & working remotely
Employment type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- In the first 30-90 days you will carry out a complete review of our current SF instance and make suggestions for improving the customer and agent experience.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Create a platform technical roadmap and define priorities, liaising with relevant stakeholders
- All aspects of user and licence management including new user setup/deactivation (ensuring agents are set up in a timely manner with the right access), roles, profiles, permissions, sharing rules.
- In collaboration with the Customer Care Team, review how effective our
- Ensure agents are timely set up and with appropriate access levels to all our systems. Support the respective teams in optimising and exploring the full offering of Salesforce functionalities.
- You will work closely with our Global Customer Care Lead and Contact Centre Performance Manager looking at new and innovative ways to use our systems to help promote self service to our customers and create efficiencies for agents and other users.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Identify unused or underutilised platform features
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- In partnership with our Knowledge and Training Manager help to build new user and ongoing user training.
- Following Salesforce Best Practice throughout
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time (and on budget).
- Define project scope, budget (like required resources with respect to people and tools) and timelines.
- Develop the business case in cooperation with Global Customer Care Lead. Proceed with gathering requirements.
- Identify sponsors, stakeholders and functional dependencies, like Outsource partner, Quality, Web team, Software Engineering or any outside 3rd party. Provide a risk and feasibility assessment.
- Organise project updates around specific milestones or when decisions are needed with respect to scope and timelines.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Be an effective Change Manager; know how to lead a team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Share regular updates, deliver on the project and don’t forget to celebrate success.
- Post project review and recommendations
Contact Us Form and FAQs are and continually look at ways we can improve the offering.
Project Management (when required)
- Demonstrable experience working with Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud, including configuration and automations.
- Knowledge of the wider Salesforce portfolio of products and ecosystem.
- An understanding of Salesforce best practices and design patterns.
- Sandbox environment management
- DevOps/release management experience
- An understanding of Agile principles and methodology.
- Experience in communicating with users and stakeholders at all levels to collect requirements, describe software product features, and align on technical designs.
- Experience of working with a technical development team / internal product teams to deliver solutions that are architecturally sound, maintainable, and scalable.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Project management experience.
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity, paternity/partner, shared & adoption
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 20-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of senior our leadership team
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 884 7223.