Are you passionate about helping others? Do you get a sense of satisfaction helping others fulfill their dreams? We are looking for a Part-Time Recruitment Administrator to join our team. The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the ATS systems, updating internal databases, managing job adverts, and building an excellent rapport with candidates.
- Drafting job descriptions
- Creating adverts
- Maintaining ATS System
- Organising interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Maintain regular reports on HR metrics (time to hire, equality monitoring)
- Handle confidential matters with discretion and integrity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with HR software
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Proactive at all times and able to work on own initiative without supervision
Does this role tick the boxes with what you are looking for? If so, APPLY NOW!
Harper Talent partners with businesses as their internal recruitment partner, your details will be stored for the vacancy and sent to the client for the role in which you are applying for.
Your application will be dealt with personally by our specialist team and reviewed by the human eye and not a computer! We are passionate about equal opportunities and will not discriminate against any background.
We asked employees of Design Bundles how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Design Bundles
Gender diversity (male:female)