Fully flexible hours
We are a forward-thinking global ecommerce platform, who have a fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our team. The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all best practices are followed and the products are appropriately qualified to be listed on our websites. You will ensure our quality control measures are maintained and be responsible for products uploaded to the website for chosen promotions and our subscription memberships. The ideal candidate will strive to provide customer satisfaction while having a good understanding of the need for quality products in a digital industry.
What we will do for you!
- No commuting
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 14 days paid sick leave
What you will need to do!
- Full quality control of all digital products
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at its highest and is maintained
- Strive to achieve your set goals and assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Partake in team meetings and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Work as part of a team to ensure curated products and subscription products are free of trademark and copyright as per our Trademark and Copyright Policy in the Quality Control Handbook
- Work as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Be familiar with the Quality Control Handbook to ensure files are organised and have been tested appropriately
- Maintain the website including; upload and organising files
- Manage comments and reviews in line with TOS
- Curating products for promotions when necessary.
What you will need to bring!
- Great communications skills when interacting with customers and team members
- A customer focused mindset
- A working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A good knowledge of Trademark and Copyright is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate good investigative and problem solving skills
- Be open to change and adapt to new processes while following instructions
- A good knowledge of various crafting machines and design programs
Don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity? Click to submit your application.
Harper Talent partners with businesses as their internal recruitment partner, your details will be stored for the vacancy and sent to the client for the role in which you are applying for.
Your application will be dealt with personally by our specialist team and reviewed by the human eye and not a computer! We are passionate about equal opportunities and will not discriminate against any background.
We asked employees of Design Bundles how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Design Bundles
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I have never worked for another company who has been as flexible with their employees, as Design Bundles has. They truly care about us, and our well-being. They are very generous with the amount of vacations days we are given, and they understand that people get sick or sometimes just need a day away. I wish more companies would be open minded to the flexibility that Design Bundles has. When you treat your team with compassion and understanding, they will be happier in their work life and in their personal life."
Anonymous Design Bundles Employee