As a Product Marketing Manager at deepset, you’ll be actively defining the go-to-market strategy. This is a highly cross-functional role that will partner closely with product, sales, and other teams across the marketing organization to ensure the values of deepset Cloud is understood by prospects and the market.
Applicants will be expected to interface with a broad array of internal teams as well as senior leaders and executives from Marketing, Sales, and Product.
As a product marketing champion, you’ll define market opportunities and influence product development through well-defined requirements. You’ll craft compelling and differentiated narratives for our GTM teams and produce the source messaging blueprint for your target audience. You’ll also need to possess strong technical acumen and be adept at clearly articulating technical features and benefits of deepset Cloud to a technical audience.
We are an AI startup that empowers developers to build applications that use natural language as the interface to data. Our open-source framework Haystack is used by thousands of developers to build LLM applications. Our LLM platform, deepset Cloud, enables enterprises worldwide to unlock the potential of large language models for their business cases. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the AI space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "re:base", and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Be a strategic business partner by synthesizing insights and analysis to inform product development with a pulse on our users.
- Partner with our marketing and product teams to perform research, both qualitative, and quantitative to better understand our market landscape.
- Maintain and develop compelling positioning, messaging, and contribute to marketing programs for product announcements and other initiatives, working closely with product management, marketing, engineering, design, solution engineering and sales teams.
- Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of deepset Cloud in collaboration with the demand generation team. Partner with the key deepset stakeholders to showcase our products at events and through content creation.
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing, technical product marketing, technical evangelism, sales enablement, solutions architecture or B2B software/consulting experience.
- Experience with B2B enterprise marketing programs
- Solid prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to manage with influence, and experience working closely with product, marketing, design, and sales teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways.
- Experience in working with the leading analysts firms (e.g., Forrester, Gartner).
- Experience at a B2B enterprise software company is preferred
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a coworking spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth are important to us. We have an annual learning and development budget, and also the opportunity to speak at conferences, internal knowledge sharing, and workshops.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, online walks and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in person for special occasions.
- Re:base: We meet in person on a quarterly basis, because we believe it’s important to get to know each other. We have fruitful discussions, we hold workshops, we brainstorm together, and we have leisure activities and fun.
- You are an owner: All employees are enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world - there are 27 days of paid vacation and you earn an additional day for each year completed with deepset (up to 30 days).
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
- Pension fund and Health Insurance fitting with your main working location: All full-time employees are eligible for the pension plan. We also offer health, dental, and vision for employees in the US, in compliance with the local market.
- Travel Insurance: We want you to be secure during your travels. Therefore, we offer every employee additional travel insurance.
- Sports budget: To boost your health and well-being, we offer a monthly allowance for your sports activity.
- Dog-friendly: Our main co-working partner Mindspace welcomes dogs, so you can also bring your best friend to the office.
- Enhanced days off for Family Sick Leave: We offer additional days in case your child gets sick.
- Additional days off: We don't work on the 24th & the 31st of December.
- Flexible working hours: You can adapt your work to your private life.
What colleagues say
- "it always struck me how helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable everyone is — and how well they work as a team. deepset gets remote work right: encouraging employees to get together frequently for virtual coffee chats and in-person meetings to create an atmosphere of constant exchange and sincere support. And, of course, I love the mix of open source and business products; and the awesome products that come out of it: Haystack and deepset Cloud." (Isabelle, Technical Content Writer)
- "deepset has very talented and passionate individuals working towards building world-class products. Ever since my first interview, it's been clear to me that this is a caring, positive, and highly intelligent work environment where people are eager to learn and contribute to each other's success. Celebrating the success of your peers is an inherent quality of deepset and something I will continue to treasure." (Parixit, Senior Demand Generation Manager)
We asked employees of deepset how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at deepset
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
We have "hubs" (i.e. place where more than one person lives) in Berlin, Krakow, Hamburg and Munich.