Core hours 11 - 3
Cytora is a leading Insurtech business that has traded successfully since 2012 and has successfully completed Series B funding. You will often find us talked about as a technology leader and innovator in the insurance market who are right at the cutting edge of market transformation.
Our core focus in 2022 is helping insurers digitise risks as they arrive to unlock the value of external data, automated triage, etc. We are doing this for risks that insurers have tried to e-trade but have struggled with predominantly in SME, Mid Market and Specialty.
We are working with market leading insurers and innovators alike.
As a business analyst, you would be responsible for
- Analysing technical underwriting guides and question sets to determine important data points and identify appetite and prioritise rules
- Engaging with Underwriting team leader and underwriters to create process workflows, both before and after Cytora
- Supporting delivery team with refinement of requirements
- Supporting deployment of Cytora to insurers, including training, operational transformation support and process efficiency improvements
- Identifying benefits measures and implementing methods to baseline and measure ongoing benefits
- Knowledge of commercial / commercial property Insurance market (eg from working as a business analyst/change delivery in a large insurer)
- Strong commercial awareness and drive to deliver the most business value for our customers
- Desire to work in an agile environment
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to talk to colleagues about your work in a way that educates and inspires
Cytora are a remote-first company. For this role you can be based anywhere in the UK or EU, provided you 1. have fluent spoken and written English, and 2. have the permanent right to work without requiring visa sponsorship.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Fully remote
- Fun, vibrant and energetic environment with people that want to make a difference
- Opportunity to learn and build new skills in an expanding business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.