Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Remote working?It’s a key topic at the moment, we have addressed this by implementing a “Remote-First” policy. What this ultimately means is you have the choice as to whether you Work Fully Remotely as long as you're UK or Netherlands based, or visit the lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam; it’s up to you!
About the role...Our team is seeking a Technical Programme Manager to join our growing Security department.
Reporting to the VP of Security you’ll lead multi-discipline, highly technical project initiatives as we expand our world-leading cross-border payments platform.
What you'll get to do?
- Work with engineers and product owners to coordinate the running of multiple security programmes
- Lead complex project workstreams across Visa and Currencycloud security departments
- Identify process improvement opportunities and high-risk areas
- Produce and help maintain metrics for security programmes
- Support process improvement projects in coordination with security teams
What experience do you need?
- Strong programme and project management background within the Cyber Security domain and the financial services industry
- Creating and managing team project plans; prior success in driving execution of project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience in creating and presenting functional reports such as Incident Trends, Time to Recovery, etc
What skills do you need?
- Fully competent in project and programme management tools and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptionally strong communicator both written and verbally to lead multi-discipline, highly technical project initiatives
- Detail-oriented, self-driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to collect, analyse and present data sets, support project goals and initiatives
- Strong organisational skills
- Successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, bonus (for permanent employees), a pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefit allowance, comprehensive learning and development resources and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances and access to mental health support!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore