In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Remote working?It’s a key topic at the moment, we have addressed this by implementing a “Remote-First” policy. What this ultimately means is you have the choice as to whether you Work Fully Remotely as long as you're UK or Netherlands based, or visit the lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam; it’s up to you!
We are building a brand-new SOC team to help us maintain 24/7 SOC capability.
The SOC Team Lead's mission, reporting to the VP of Security & Architecture, will be to design and maintain secure systems and networks and help build and grow this brand-new SOC team.
What you'll get to do?
- Design and maintain secure systems and networks
- Lead and Line Manage the SOC Team, 1-2-1s etc.
- Help with the creation of threat models for development teams
- Help development teams with the remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Help maintain security certification programmes and act as points of contact for auditors
- Review and triage security vulnerabilities detect
- Implement technical controls to mitigate against security risk
- Development and integration of security tools and systems
- Maintain platform compliance posture against industry standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001)
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
What experience do you need?
- Experience as a SoC team member
- People management experience
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security Industry and a basic understanding of IT technologies
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to review technical or procedural documents or process outputs to assure defined requirements have been fulfilled
- Ability to interpret technical information and be able to relay this in an understandable manner
- Strong attention to detail, teamwork and organisational skills
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore