In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
You will be working closely with the Marketing, Demand Generation and the Strategy Team to lead and drive the development of Currencycloud market segments. Through using various tools and resources, the Sales Consultant will collaborate with other teams to validate the Product Market Fit (PMF) and help determine the Total Addressable Market of their specialist segment.
- Research and identify potential clients, identify decision makers & qualify leads to build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities and deliver against sales targets
- Call and meet with prospective clients to understand their challenges and the positive impact Currencycloud can have on their business so that you can outline the benefits and demonstrate the value of our platform (we advocate “Gap Selling”)
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, setting clients off on a path to success, resulting in sustainable revenue streams
- Manage and report against activity, pipeline, and sales metrics
- Work with Compliance, Solutions, Customer Success and Account Management team members to provide a smooth onboarding and handover of accounts post sale
- Use insight from the Fintech and Payments market to help drive Currencycloud business strategy towards successfully expanding into your focus segment(s)
- Be seen as the Thought Leader and go-to expert for your segment(s) both internally and externally to industry participants.
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity
- Someone with a track-record of achievement who thrives on being accountable for their own success
- 2+ years experience related to Fintech preferably within any of the following segments: Embedded finance, Payment Service Providers, Digital banking/ Digital e-Wallets or PayTech
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions with knowledge of FX and cross border payments
- Ability to contribute to new business sales strategy and revenue targets
- Enhanced communication skills with the ability to negotiate with C-suite executives
- Embrace the Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a business development/new business environment
- Strong and repeatable sales methodology to build a pipeline, forecast accurately and close deals
- Outstanding relationship building skills, both internally and with prospects.
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore