Reconciliation specialist weekend cover (Remote)
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Please note this role is essential in order to cover weekend reconciliations work and as such, you will be working permanent weekends alongside 3 days midweek (Wednesday to Sunday or Saturday to Wednesday). Reports to Treasury and Control Manager
Directly accountable for:
- Execution of all daily reconciliation and control processes such that any abnormal transactions are identified, investigated and corrected
- Execution of daily safeguarding tasks (client money segregation and reconciliation)
- Resolving daily issues impacting our customers or ability to demonstrate control of funds held by Currencycloud
Support & enable:
- Identifying and delivering on opportunities to improve/streamline Treasury and Control processes
- Analytics of exceptions identified within the reconciliation, providing comprehensive evidence of investigation and resolutions
Take part in:
- Reviewing reconciliation and control activity regularly, ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Design and delivery of product improvements and network expansion projects
- Design and delivery of global cash management strategy
What Success Looks Like:
- Daily reconciliation tasks completed on time and to a very high standard
- FCA safeguarding tasks completed on time and to a very high standard
- Continuous improvement of Treasury and Control processes
- Recognised as expert in Treasury and Control
- Work seamlessly with the Treasury systems team to enable delivery of team goals
- Ability to work both independently and as a team, managing your own workload while working remotely
- Taking accountability for your career progression
The Personality Traits:
- Highly intelligent/analytical - can quickly grasp complex issues
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Detail orientated - analytical/investigative mind-set
- Effective communicator & collaborator
- General technical understanding/ability to work with technical people
- Bias to action - gets things done
- Quick learner
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements
- Control mind-set - robust and methodical
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore
What employees are saying
"Working at Currencycloud is like a breath of fresh air! The culture is open, people are genuine, and management care about employees. The transparent and flexible work environment makes me want to put in that little extra every day. It’s been a fun ride working with such talented and diverse group of people."
Anonymous Product Director at Currencycloud