In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Remote working?We have a “Remote-First” policy, meaning you can work from home, or visit our lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam! You'll need to be based in the UK or Netherlands for this role.
About the role...
Our team is seeking a Security Project Manager to join our growing Security department.
Reporting to the Technical Programme Manager, you'll manage multiple small and medium-sized projects concurrently, and support the Programme Manager in the delivery of a major programme of work in Currencycloud.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple small to medium sized projects concurrently
- Reporting into the Programme manager and other business stakeholders as required
- Driving forward and owning business process improvements Co-ordinating and escalating internal change tickets as required
- Scheduling, chairing and documenting meetings/workshops
- Identifying, tracking and owning the resolution of risks and issues
- Budget management as requiredMatrix management of project resources
We ask that you have experience with:
- 4+ years project management experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience working at a fast pace e.g. in a scale-up environment
- Prince 2/PMI Qualification
- Knowledge/awareness of Agile delivery
- Experience delivering in security would be beneficial
- Can work under own steam and drive things forwards
- Confident in dealing with budgets
- Confident in communicating with business stakeholders at all levels
- Can plan, schedule, prioritise and allocate work effectively, and deliver to multiple and challenging deadlines
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks.
- Deliver projects on time and to budget
- Issues and risks dealt with effectively
- Maintain good relationships with senior stakeholders
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore