Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Singapore. Your mission is to help Currencycloud get to Product-Market Fit in various territories across the Asia-Pacific region.
The scope of the role is to deeply understand prospective customers and their problems in different market segments, so Currencycloud can build propositions that generate real value for those customers and our business.
- Map, segment and size different geographic and sector-based markets across Asia Pacific with meaningful cross-border payment needs
- Deeply understand customer needs and problems in the identified segments through market research and customer discovery
- Work with the Product team to define and prioritise the products and solutions we need to win in these segments.
- Collect, organise, and analyse qualitative and quantitative data to make prioriotisation decisions for APAC.
- Influence prioritisation decisions so that foundational capabilities needed to win in Asian markets are prioritized and delivered
- Work with the cross functional APAC team across Sales, Product, Growth and Compliance to define customer segments to target in the region.
- Shape the Currencycloud value proposition for the target segments, encompassing competitive positioning, pricing and go to market strategy
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Proven experience in a Product Manager/Owner or Product Operations role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or tech start-up
- Demonstrated autonomy and ownership of outcomes in product development / strategic projects
- Previous domain knowledge in Fintech required - e.g. payments or FX
- Self-starter, you take accountability and ownership for getting things done, are you are not afraid of wearing multiple hats.
- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional teams
- You live to do the right thing for customers
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Exceptional structure and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a early stage company and as part of a wider cross-functional team
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, bonus (for permanent employees), a pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefit allowance, comprehensive learning and development resources and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances and access to mental health support!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore