In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...The Marketing Operations Associate has end-to-end ownership of the marketing tech stack, including its implementation, governance & execution. In addition, you will own reporting and analysis of all aspects of Marketing Operations, including lead and opportunity generation, performance metrics, trends and forecasting at the team, regional and global levels. Reporting into the Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will support all of our regional and functional marketing teams.
You’ll need to live and breathe our Currencycloud Values – Be Human. Own It. Better Together. These values are woven deep into the fabric of our culture and guide our day-to-day interactions.
- Own, administrate and establish processes and best practices for all marketing technology
- Partner with the Sales Operations and Data Science teams to maintain data integrity and data hygiene across systems
- Support all aspects of marketing campaign setup (create and set up campaigns in Hubspot and/or other platforms, build performance reports, etc.)
- Work with the Data Science team to integrate product data systems with our marketing systems - helping the team to create targeted email communications lists and campaigns
- Help identify areas for process improvement within the marketing and sales team and ensure that our marketing team is adhering to our processes
- Manage training for all incoming team members on the various components of the tech stack and serve as an trusted adviser on these systems
- Investigate and solve data discrepancies across the tech stack
- Work closely with our Sales Operations team and ensure that we do not have any sync errors, data issues, or routing disruptions between our main systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Gainsight, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Support the marketing team in solving ad-hoc issues and queries across the marketing tech stack
- Evaluate and implement additional tools to support the marketing team in achieving its goals
- Partner with Security teams to ensure all software is compliant with internal policies
Knowledge & Expertise...
- Live and breathe the Currencycloud Values: Be Human. Own It. Better Together
- 3+ years of professional experience with a focus in Marketing, Sales or Business Operations. Technology / Payments / Fintech experience is preferable
- A deep understanding of MAS and/or CRM platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, Oracle, etc.) with administrative experience – Additional consideration given for candidates with experience in implementing, onboarding and/or migrating to new MAS and/or CRM platforms
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, softwares and solutions efficiently and effectively
- Excellent analytical skills – experience with data modeling and dash-boarding
- Ability to deeply interrogate and manipulate data. Confidence and curiosity to understand the implications of the results, and the ability to recommend and present solutions to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and collaborator capable of working well with both technical and non-technical teams Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking Demonstrate ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore