A little flex time
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
*This role is initially a Maternity Cover
The Customer Success Team sits at the heart of the action at Currencycloud, creating the link between the customer and Currencycloud’s other teams. The team ensures that our customer's voices are heard so that they can get the maximum value from using our products and successfully grow their businesses. CSMs work in close collaboration with Account Managers and Solution Consultants throughout the whole lifecycle of a customer and are key to driving adoption, growth, and minimising churn.
- Expertly manage a portfolio of accounts, developing relationships, managing stakeholders, and identifying advocates
- Coordinate a swift and smooth onboarding, implementation, and go-live experience for new customers in collaboration with New Business Sales and Solutions
- Identify/track adoption and growth opportunities within existing clients
- Organise monthly/quarterly reviews with customers to minimise friction and churn risk
- Work with Account Managers to identify upsell and renewal opportunities
- Represent the customer internally as a stakeholder for the product, marketing, and other internal teams in order to ensure customers are always central to what we do
- Work with our marketing department to ensure client communication is timely and targeted
- Anticipate customer requirements and challenges, work towards a (re)solution by acting on data-driven insights and strategic knowledge
- Help identify patterns for success and best practices within a portfolio, to improve processes and prioritise activities
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- Self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done and delivering results
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Have an empathetic mindset
- Someone who can remain calm when under pressure
- Have integrity, believe what we say, and do the right thing
- Are a team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Are a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Are analytical and comfortable making and acting upon data to make decisions
- Are willing to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
- Have outstanding relationship building skills, both internally and with prospects
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore
What employees are saying
"Working at Currencycloud is like a breath of fresh air! The culture is open, people are genuine, and management care about employees. The transparent and flexible work environment makes me want to put in that little extra every day. It’s been a fun ride working with such talented and diverse group of people."
Anonymous Product Director at Currencycloud
More roles at Currencycloud
- Project Manager (Security)
- Senior Financial Crime Analyst - Regulated Client Onboarding
- New Business Onboarding Assistant Manager
- Java Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Senior Ruby Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Ruby Engineer
- Customer Success Manager, Fintech (Remote) - Temp
- Reconciliations Manager (Remote)
- Business Development Executive (French Speaking)
- Sales Development Representative (French speaking)
- Customer Success Manager (Mat Cover)
- Compliance and Risk Assurance Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Reconciliation specialist weekend cover (Remote)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Sales Consultant