Business Development Executive (French Speaking)
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
YOU will be a key link between Marketing and Sales to support top-of-the-funnel sales for the French region, working cross-functionally with the Sales and Marketing counterparts on a demand generation strategy that drives both inbound and outbound leads.
- Working with your segment-focused marketing managers and sales consultants, support the creation of a demand gen strategy that meets regional targets.
- Researching prospects, target personas, and segment landscape to assist with lead scoring and account based marketing.
- Building prospect lists of who you will be targeting, using business development tools.
- The strategy you build should be defined by clear KPIs and a ROI. Specific campaigns that are built and delivered as part of your strategy should have trackable metrics and align with your overall strategic objectives.
- You will own data management for prospecting and be a crucial part of the demand gen monthly meetings to review top of the funnel activity and how we are performing against targets.
- Delivery of holistic demand generation activity, outbound and inbound lead generation.
- Managing your prospect lists, managing data, building campaigns within lead gen tools (eg. Hubspot, Sales Navigator) and the execution of those campaigns.
- Qualifying inbound leads and creating opportunities that are a good fit to be passed to Sales Consultants.
- You will endeavour to stay up to date on the industry and businesses within your segments. You will assist with any segment research into areas such as industry trends, latest developments, etc that will assist with developing sales leads.
- As segments and propositions become more clearly defined, you will assist in researching prospects in future segments for viability in terms of potential prospects.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise 🎯
- Native/fluent French & English language skills
- Strong written skills
- Delivered demand generation activities, meeting individual and team targets
- Delivered a segment strategy resulting in improvement in key team OKRs & KPIs
- Proven understanding of different demand generation and sales development techniques
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore
What employees are saying
"Working at Currencycloud is like a breath of fresh air! The culture is open, people are genuine, and management care about employees. The transparent and flexible work environment makes me want to put in that little extra every day. It’s been a fun ride working with such talented and diverse group of people."
Anonymous Product Director at Currencycloud