A little flex time
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values: Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Remote working?We have a “Remote-First” policy, meaning you can work from home, or visit our lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam! You'll need to be based in the UK or Netherlands.
About the role...We’re looking for a passionate, high-agency Agile Delivery Manager to join our company. Your mission is to chase down and remove all impediments for a dedicated scrum team so you can all concentrate on quickly and sustainably delivering value for our customers and business.
Your work will be framed by three questions:
1. Technical discovery: Do the engineers and stakeholders have all the documentation and knowledge needed to deliver value for our customers and business?2. Delivery: What can be done to identify and remove all impediments faced by the scrum team in delivering value for our customers? 3. Agile & lean practices: How can we ensure a culture of continuous learning when it comes to agile and lean practices?
What you'll get to do?
- Technical discovery:
- Agile & lean practices:
- Detailed discovery on things like payment files, bank or operational flows and systems maps- Working with internal & external teams to develop and maintain technical documentation- Ensuring requirements are detailed enough to take into sprint, including functional & non-functional requirements
- Collaborating in the writing of epics and user stories- Doing what is needed to unblock the scrum team during the sprint- Stakeholder management- Reporting and managing operational delivery metrics
- Leading/coordinating standard agile ceremonies - Suggesting improvements to agile ways of working
- 1 year + proven experience in an Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Business Analyst role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or start-up- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, with real experience in creating working environments that adhere to them- Proven track record of chasing down impediments to deliver value for customers and business- Ability to communicate equally effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders- Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams- Exceptional structure and attention to detail- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work- Great written and verbal communication skills- Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Currencycloud provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Currencycloud is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Currencycloud
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York, Singapore
What employees are saying
"Working at Currencycloud is like a breath of fresh air! The culture is open, people are genuine, and management care about employees. The transparent and flexible work environment makes me want to put in that little extra every day. It’s been a fun ride working with such talented and diverse group of people."
Anonymous Product Director at Currencycloud