3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
Senior Account Manager
The cloud industry has limitless potential for growth, more than any other sector in the tech space. In joining CTS as a Senior Account Manager, you will be provided with the tools, training and resources to secure significant and lucrative deals, and make a huge impact within a growth-centric business.
You won’t be restricted by internal red tape, or held back by a shortage of technical resources, and our uncapped commission scheme ensures your successes would be generously rewarded.
Your primary focus will be to increase the market penetration of Google Cloud products and services. You will work closely with your colleagues CTS and collaborate with Google to nurture potential prospects and identify new opportunities.
You’ll have support from our market leading Cloud Architecture function, who will provide technical expertise to help your customers understand what can be achieved with Google Cloud technologies.
You’ll be trusted to have full ownership of your customer relationships, and will be encouraged to ‘try new things’ and be innovative in your approach. If you’re excited to be at the forefront of a hugely dynamic and high-growth industry, and within a company which lays the foundation for success, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Promote Google Cloud products, professional services engagements and managed service agreements to target organisations (primarily UK based).
- Define and execute against a comprehensive account plan
- Create and promote innovative value propositions around GCP services
- Communicating new product developments and services to existing and prospective customers across the UK and Europe
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within assigned accounts
- Proactively follow up on opportunities to close deals
- Regularly update the CRM system with the details of your accounts and opportunities
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with the Cloud Architecture function to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns & objectives
- Work with the Professional Services team to successfully deliver projects to partners and customers.
- Desire to develop and excel in a fast-paced, highly successful business
- Significant Enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Self-starter, positive attitude with resilience and determination to succeed
- Previous B2B technology sales experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
You could be based anywhere in the UK and work fully remote if that would be your preference. If you live close to one of our offices (Manchester, London & Edinburgh) you can choose to work from the office as often as you would like. There will be some occasional travel to the head office in Manchester and to customer sites in the UK.
Here at CTS, we help our customers do great things with Google Cloud and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey. As the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe, we offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses. Whether our customers want to identify leaks faster, drive towards carbon negativity, save patients from trying to read doctors’ handwriting or simply adapt quickly to hybrid working, we're here to help.
We’re proud to work with businesses around the world who want to differentiate themselves through adopting Google Cloud technologies and creating a culture of innovation and sustainability. Our hard work has been recognised by Google, we’ve won awards for both Workspace and GCP, as well as Google Partner of the Year for Workspace Enterprise deployments and Public Sector GCP work.
We have a brilliant remote-first team of over 270 people across our global workforce, with offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London and Utrecht. Driving progress and sustainability is at the heart of what we do and we support this by working to the B Corporation framework. You can even find us in the Flexa Careers list as one of the most flexible companies in the world for 2022.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centred culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options CTS & CloudM provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure CTS & CloudM is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at CTS & CloudM
Gender diversity (male:female)
Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht
What employees are saying
"It's honestly a great company to work for, and there's always been a complete understanding that we all have lives to balance with work. We're trusted to do the job we've been hired to do, so are never micromanaged. It's not a big deal if you have an appointment, would rather finish or start at a different time, need to deal with the kids during the day, want to take annual leave or want to work remote or in an office environment. As long as your work gets done (which is expected to be achievable within normal working hours per week, no overtime expected) then do it whatever way suits you best!"
Anonymous Marketing Employee at CTS