Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an exciting new role in our GCP Managed Services practise. You will ensure our customers receive a first class experience through coordinating with CTS engineering resources and helping our customers to define and progress their Google Cloud Strategy.
The role offers a great opportunity to work with our varied and interesting GCP customer base, day to day. The successful candidate will build strong relationships - acting as a trusted advisor and as a senior stakeholder between customers and CTS’ engineering teams. A successful CSM utilises their relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation.
The core mission of this role is to ensure successful delivery of managed services contracts and facilitate improvements to the customers platform, experience and efficiencies of CTS managed services.
A few of the activities you'd perform as a Customer Success Manager include:
- You will own and manage the successful adoption of managed services for a number of key customers
- Be an escalation point on high priority requests, understand your customers priorities and help champion the customer within CTS
- Become a trusted advisor to customers by having a thorough understanding of their cloud environment, business challenges, and the services provided by CTS
- Responsible for discussing CTS managed service offerings and supporting our sales team in selling CTS managed services to customers
Here at CTS, we help our customers do great things with Google Cloud and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey. As the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe, we’re proud to work with businesses around the world who want to differentiate themselves by adopting Google technologies and creating a culture of innovation and sustainability.
Our working policies enable our colleagues to strike a good balance between professional and personal life; we appreciate there is more than just work! Because of things like remote working, unlimited holidays and other awesome benefits, we offer a workplace that challenges traditional ways of working.
Driving progress and sustainability is at the heart of what we do and we support this by working with the B Corporation framework. You can even find us in the Flexa Careers list as one of the most flexible employers in the world for 2022. If you’re passionate, curious, and ready to get stuck in and help us change the world using Google Cloud technology, read on to find out more.
What you’d bring
- An understanding of Cloud computing (GCP/AWS/Azure). Alternatively you could have good technical fundamentals combined with an eagerness to learn about GCP
- Passionate about the customer and be their champion internally to both ensure they receive a high quality service and that their voice is heard
- Previous experience working as a Technical Account Management/Programme Manager/Product Owner/Customer Success Manager within an IT Consultancy or large Technology environment (like our customers)
Location and flexibility
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
When it comes to your working location, we’d leave it to you to decide what works best. You can live anywhere in the UK or the Netherlands and work completely remotely if you would prefer.
If you live near any of our offices in Utrecht, Manchester, Edinburgh or London, you can of course also choose to work from the office as often as you want. We may ask you to travel occasionally to one of our offices (or a customer site) for specific meetings or team building/social events.
Fair Pay. Done Right.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment: We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
What you’ll get
In addition to a competitive salary (see our “Fair Pay. Done Right” commitment), the CTS benefits package is outlined below:
- Company contributed pension scheme, private health insurance and Death in Service Scheme.
- Unlimited paid holiday days. It is not all about working!
- Flexible work culture. We trust you to manage your time and workload responsibly.
- Take up to 10 paid 'Learning Days' (in addition to your annual leave) to spend on professional development.
- Work From Anywhere' policy. Work abroad up to 90 days a year.
- A minimum of two whole-company social events each year. This might perhaps be one of the nicest benefits, as we typically have one ‘Kick-Off’ every year in a sunny location in Europe.
- The ability to complete Professional Google Certifications and other industry-recognized training and certifications (paid for by the company).
- Industry-leading parental leave policies, health and wellness initiatives, and access to a discount and rewards program (including discounted gym memberships).
Our Talent Specialists will contact you a.s.a.p. after your application. If we agree that there is a match, then you'll progress through to a 1st stage interview.
If all interviews go well, we will then make you a nice offer and, if you accept it, we will talk about the onboarding process.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centered culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!
We asked employees of CTS & CloudM how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at CTS & CloudM
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
Manchester (Head Office), London, Edinburgh and Utrecht