This customer facing role is about maximising value from Google Workspace using technical solutions such as Apps Script, AppSheet and process improvement.
You will have excellent communication skills and be capable of articulating technical solutions to all levels of stakeholders, regardless of their technical understanding.
Residing in the Professional Services department and reporting into the Workspace CTO, you will work cross-department, with the pre-sales team, Workspace Success team, Support team and the project Delivery team.
Managing your own workload is critical in this role, as you will often be expected to work independently whilst keeping all stakeholders informed.
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes for customers and CTS
- Conduct Workspace services such as Security & Governance reviews
- Present findings and recommendations to customers
- Develop workflow solutions for customers, for example using Apps Script and AppSheet
- Maintain source code repository for solutions
- Convert Excel macros to Google Apps Script, or recommend alternative solutions
- Provide technical expertise on Transformation Workshops
- Demonstrate and train customers on technical services such as Vault and DLP
- Support CSM’s with technical assistance
- Provide 3rd line support for Google Workspace when needed
- Managing own workload according to defined priorities
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Building solutions with Google Workspace
- Building no-code apps with AppSheet
- Time management
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with colleagues across multiple departments
- Google Workspace Administration
- Google Workspace Deployment Services Credential
- Chrome Enterprise Deployment Credential
- Professional Collaboration Engineer Certification
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
We have offices based in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht. However we are more than happy to consider remote working for this position.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centred culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!
We asked employees of CTS & CloudM how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at CTS & CloudM
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
Manchester (Head Office), London, Edinburgh and Utrecht