Account Manager - Cloud / IT Services Sales
Join a fast growing and forward thinking cloud consulting company specialising in Google Cloud. As an Account Manager for CTS you’d focus on selling new products and services within our existing account base.
As an Account Manager for CTS, you’ll maintain a high level of customer engagement within our existing customer base. You will build an in-depth knowledge of the Google Cloud products and the services we offer as a business, identifying opportunities to sell new products and services within your assigned accounts.
We have a generous (and uncapped) commission plan, and you’ll have support from our market leading Cloud Architecture function who will help your customers to understand what can be achieved with Google Cloud technologies.
You’ll be trusted to have full ownership of your customer relationships, and will be encouraged to ‘try new things’ and be innovative in your approach.
If you’re excited to be at the forefront of a hugely dynamic and high-growth industry, and within a company which lays the foundation for success, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Manage a set of key customer accounts - leading quarterly business reviews, promoting Google Cloud products, professional services engagements and managed service agreements, and securing contract renewals whilst providing a great customer experience.
- Create and promote innovative value propositions involving Google Cloud professional services engagements and managed service agreements.
- Communicating new product developments & services to existing & prospective customers across the UK.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within assigned accounts and within Google’s sales community (Field Sales Reps).
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that addresses the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
- Business development and/or B2B account management experience in the IT industry.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing or IT professional services / managed services industry
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive approach to completing assigned tasks.
You could be based anywhere in the UK and work fully remote if that would be your preference. There will be regular travel required to London to meet your counterparts at Google and attend partner events.
If you live close to one of our offices (Manchester, London & Edinburgh) you can choose to work from the office as often as you would like.
Here at CTS, we help our customers do great things with Google Cloud - and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey. As the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe, we offer a complete Google Cloud solution for businesses. Whether our customers want to identify leaks faster, track the origin of products in their supply chain, save patients from trying to read doctors’ handwriting or simply collaborate better, we're here to help.
We’re proud to work with businesses who want to differentiate themselves through adopting Google Cloud technologies and creating a culture of innovation and sustainability. Our hard work has been recognised by Google, as a top tier partner we’ve won awards for both Workspace and GCP success.
We have a brilliant remote-first team of 300 people across our global workforce, with offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London and Utrecht. Driving progress and sustainability is at the heart of what we do and we support this by working to the B Corporation framework. You can even find us in the Flexa Careers list as one of the most flexible companies in the world, and Newsweek’s list of most loved workplaces.
If you’re passionate, curious, and ready to get stuck in and help us do great things using Google Cloud technology, read on to find out more.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
We asked employees of CTS & CloudM how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at CTS & CloudM
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
Manchester (Head Office), London, Edinburgh and Utrecht