PH Jones are recruiting for a Tenant Liaison Officer to join our Social Housing team in Brighton & Hove.
We are looking for people who are caring and empathetic, and someone who understands the support needs of a diverse cross section of customers.
- £24,380.97_ per annum_
- Permanent 40 hours a week, 8am – 5pm
- Fully Costed Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Phone, laptop, uniform, and safety equipment provided
- Hybrid role working from home and within the local geographic contract area (so must live in the Brighton area)
- Employee Energy Allowance & discount on HIVE products
- Managing tenant complaints
- Visiting customers in their own home
- To assist in managing our installs and service programme on our social housing portfolio
- Assisting our operational management and planners in gaining access properties and making contact with tenants
- Manage client relationships to engage on access procedures, installation programmes and community engagement
- Take first line responsibility for the safe, efficient, and effective work delivery and customer satisfaction
- Uphold PH Jones and British Gas company standards at all times
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- An understanding of electrical work and installations would be advantageous.
- Social Housing Experience desired
- Great organisational skills are required
- You need to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Strong customer service skills and confident in your dealings with both the internal stakeholders and external customers
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of contract parameters and their implications
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group Income Protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Access to MyHealth with 24/7 MyCare phone line
- Online GP24 virtual service
- Eye Test Voucher
- Annual pay review
- Legal Help
- Financial Education
- Centrica Benefits via ‘BeneKit’ – offers & discounts with high street partners
- Profit Share Award
- Employee Energy Allowance
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business. Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work safely and everyone returns home to their families.
Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our well-being and reward packages ensure we support and recognise passionate, hardworking members of the team. We have great opportunities to help develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group. #LI-PHJ
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.
At Centrica we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. To build a more sustainable future, we need the best team – a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are dedicated in helping to close the diversity gap and would love to see more females, people of colour and LGBTQ+ employees, as well as those from a variety of cultures and ethnicity to veterans and the differently abled. Supporting diversity and inclusion is a big part of who we are, we are not looking for people to fit into our culture but to add to it!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
We asked employees of Centrica how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Centrica
Gender diversity (male:female)
Windsor, London, Cardiff, Leicester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, Stockport, Staines, Hampton, Aberdeen, Barrow, Hull