Gas Service and Repair Engineer
We offer a base salary of £41,650 with an uncapped OTE and a realistic opportunity to earn £48,000 .
Here at British Gas, our Gas Engineer’s pride themselves on being “Here to solve” for our domestic customers; keeping things simple and continually striving to improve what we do. As a British Gas Engineer, you will be responsible for the service and repair of gas appliances and central heating systems, working with our domestic customers to keep them warm and safe.
Overview of package:
- Base salary of £41.650
- Uncapped OTE which can be taken in time off or as a cash payment, realistic opportunity to earn £48,000
- 33 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Company discounts
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private healthcare
- Company van, fuel card, state of the art tablet and smart phone
What we need from you
- Extensive experience of servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs on different boilers and central heating systems across a variety of manufacturers.
- Electrical knowledge essential, including wiring and fault finding on S-plan, Y-plan and combination systems and boilers.
- Current ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 & HTR1) NVQ, C&G or equivalent in plumbing or heating
- A full UK driving licence with 6 points or less
- OFTEC Oil Boiler Servicing & Commissioning qualification
Locations -Aberdeen and Leeds
As part of our recruitment process, we will carry out financial, criminal record and reference checks, as well as checking you hold the required qualifications for this role prior to you starting with us (please upload your certificates as part of your application).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
We asked employees of Centrica how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Centrica
Gender diversity (male:female)
Windsor, London, Cardiff, Leicester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, Stockport, Staines, Hampton, Aberdeen, Barrow, Hull