Part of the Smart team the Reporting Analyst will be key to supporting the processing of Smart Leads and process improvement. The successful candidate will provide critical insight & operate processes which will provide assurance of delivery against Smart metering obligations and annual installation targets through best practice data, portfolio & reporting governance standards. You will have a can-do attitude, ability to work under pressure and challenging deadlines as priorities can change quickly whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. You will also have a strong analytical capability and mindset with an ability to interpret results and trends and ability to present the information in an understandable manner.
- Operate and develop reports and insight to monitor Smart mandate rollout performance and the related operational activities.
- Monitor and flag operational risks identified through internal and 3rd party performance reports.
- Support the Smart installation strategy by modelling portfolio eligibility and customer targeting strategies and outcomes.
- Validation of all operational Smart metering related data and insight, ensuring alignment, accuracy and relevance.
- Operate smart workflow processes, maintaining tracking of internal lead generation and passing of work to external partners. Developing detailed processes and insight to support the monitoring of operational workflow processes and performance.
- Support the creation and delivery of key regulatory reports and ad hoc insight requests.
- Strong understanding of Excel, Access and ideally with additional experience of SQL, Python, R and Power BI.
- Effective Stakeholder engagement, confident at communicating across all levels.
- Ability to identify the right level of detail appropriate for the audience.
- Track record of working in an operational environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the business’s key performance indicators and how behaviours can drive these.
- Working knowledge of controls or risk management.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Commercial outlook with a clear focus on the value of continuous improvement.
- Ability to juggle conflicting demands and deliver work on-time every-time to the highest possible standards.
- A demonstrable ability to deal with a diverse range of technical issues.
- Confidence to question our processes and challenge the status quo.
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, ISU and Ensek (desirable).
- Simplicity: Making things simple for customers and colleagues. That means reducing work complexity, removing obstacles that ‘muddy the water’ and communicating clearly.
- Challenge and Support: respectfully challenging processes, decisions, and ways of working that don’t lead to the right outcome effectively.
- Relationship Building: building lasting collaborative relations with a range of diverse groups, teams and individuals to enable connections between personal work and the work of others and to factor a wide range of perspectives into account.
- Trust: Open and honest communication, encouraging feedback to gain different perspectives to make ideas and solutions work and build more effective relationships.
At Centrica we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. To build a more sustainable future, we need the best team – a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are dedicated in helping to close the diversity gap and would love to see more females, people of colour and LGBTQ+ employees, as well as those from a variety of cultures and ethnicity to veterans and the differently abled. Supporting diversity and inclusion is a big part of who we are, we are not looking for people to fit into our culture but to add to it!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
We asked employees of Centrica how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Centrica
Gender diversity (male:female)
Windsor, London, Cardiff, Leicester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, Stockport, Staines, Hampton, Aberdeen, Barrow, Hull