We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2023 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Technical Account Manager to play a pivotal role in managing technical integrations and commercial relationships with our key partners. This role will collaborate with a variety of internal teams and lead the delivery of a suite of technical solutions that facilitate integrations across our partner base. Reporting to our Retail & D2C Manager the Technical Account Manager will primarily work with our OEM partners along with key retailers.
- Develop and oversee a pipeline of integrations that are primed for implementation with OEM’s & Dealers
- Collaborate closely with Partner Technical Teams, as well as liaise with teams from carwow's Commercial, Product, and Engineering departments, to negotiate and facilitate integration projects
- Take charge of discussions related to data translation and mapping, ensuring they progress toward a state ready for implementation
- Provide guidance and education to the Sales and Account Management teams on the intricacies of APIs and integrations, offering effective troubleshooting support for live integration scenarios
- Serve as the point of escalation for carwow's Account Management teams and integration Partners when issues or challenges arise
- Experience in a client-facing Technical Account Management role or in a related technical role, such as Implementation, Technical Support, or Solutions Architecture, with a focus on Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- Demonstrable technical experience managing complex customer environments, with expertise in two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, API, or Programming
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to lead Engineers internally is required
- Strong problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, and a collaborative team-oriented approach
- Ability to maintain high productivity, manage competing priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative work environment
- Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
- Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
- Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
- Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- Learning and development budget
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
- Refer a friend and get paid!
- Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021