3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2023 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
We’re on a mission to give drivers total car confidence- to establish Carwow as the number 1 destination for changing your car. Our customer marketing engine is fundamental to how we drive the growth and the value of our customer base. As our Senior CRM Manager, you will report into the Head of Customer Marketing and will be tasked with maximising our CRM channels across all markets to help our customers change their car - be it buying or selling in as frictionless a way as possible.
Working closely with the Head of Customer Marketing you will strategically manage and scale carwow’s automated omnichannel journeys to both drive customer engagement, maximising the value of our acquisition spend - as well as helping us monetise our customer base over the long term.
A pivotal role within the team, the right person will have strong technical CRM skills coupled with a strategic eye and will have experience in helping drive a CRM engine and delivering strong business results ideally for a D2C business.
You will be adept at understanding data and using it to make our CRM work harder whilst also leveraging audience and behavioural insights to help drive our CRM strategy and approach. You will also work closely with the Product teams and our marketing analytics teams to drive continuous performance improvement.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Marketing in the delivery of our CRM strategy focused on maximising Customer LTV
- Plan and manage lifecycle and retention initiatives in line with business objectives
- Leverage data and customer insight to build strategies that improve our automated journeys and maximise customer lifetime value.
- Lead operational delivery, optimisation and reporting of lifecycle campaigns across all markets and channels
- Scope the development, testing and deployment of new CRM channels, such as in-browser messaging, whatsapp or app notifications, aligned to the delivery of our customer proposition
- Closely collaborate with our product team to discover and unlock growth opportunities
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer needs and changing market conditions.
- Provide regular communication, reports and insights with key stakeholders, such as the country marketing teams, product teams and commercial teams
- Ability to manage, scale and analyse large volumes of complex, automated and dynamic campaigns, knowing what to measure and how to deliver on actionable insights.
- A self starter with strong strategic thinking with experience of scaling marketing funnels and growing customer LTV.
- Experience working across multiple stakeholders, from design to analytics, while prioritising multiple projects.
- Excellent business judgement, strategic thinking and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Curious and analytical mind, familiarity with A/B testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Iterable or similar ESP
- Experience in working on a global scale, preferably for a D2C company
- Frank no nonsense attitude, first class communicator with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML (ability to understand where changes need to be made), CSS (preferable), Email coding (responsive design) are all nice to haves.
🗺️ 🕔 Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
💶 Competitive salary
🏢 Equity in the company (share options)
🏥 Vitality Private Healthcare
🏖️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
💻 Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
🪑 Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
🌍 Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
👶 Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
📚 Learning and development budget
💬 Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
🧑🤝🧑 Refer a friend and get paid!
🥪 Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021
What employees are saying
"I do really love the 'remote first, hybrid working' mentality at carwow. We also offer a work from anywhere benefit which allows us to manage our annual leave really well. Our hybrid working is super flexible, so I can really manage my personal life well."
Anonymous Marketing Employee at carwow
More roles at carwow
- Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Junior Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Agency Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Automotive Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Automotive Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- OEM Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- IT Office Helpdesk Technician
- Revenue Operations Manager
- Partner Insight Specialist
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist (m/w/d)
- Key Account & Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Trainee Sales Executive
- OEM Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Global People Team Administrator
- Media Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Senior Product Designer
- Office Operations Manager
- Team Lead Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- Head of Customer Marketing
- (Junior) Business & Operations Analyst (w/m/d)
- Head of Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- Marketing Analyst Intern
- Praktikum / Werkstudentstelle - Plattform Konfigurator (w/m/d)
- Business Analyst Intern
- Marketing Communications Specialist (w/m/d)
- Copywriter (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Strategy & Innovation (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Business Development (w/m/d)