carwow is looking for a Media Partnerships Manager on a full-time basis within Spain. This role can be performed out of Madrid, with hybrid working.
About the team
The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) team was established in 2021 in Carwow ES and is one of the fastest-growing areas within carwow. The team’s focus is on building close and strategic relationships with all car manufacturers, their media agencies and planning partners. Commercial projects include data-first, native on-site digital advertising activities, data and audience sales among a variety of innovation projects, including branded content to help manufacturers and their agencies reach consumers in a more effective and efficient way.
About the role
Our interactions with media agencies are growing rapidly and we’re keen to support and build these relationships. As a result, we are seeking an outstanding candidate to join the team and build existing, as well as new relationships with media agency partners and their customers. Alongside our current media proposition, the role also comes with the opportunity to help shape the future of our media proposition and build a practice in this area as we grow, with the aim to accelerate the transformation of the auto industry
We offer a unique proposition to our partners. We are a relentlessly customer-focused platform, offering media agencies deep insight into customer and brand behavior. Using this data, we build bespoke, native advertising partnerships, including branded content, to help get key messages across to the right customers, at the right time. We also open up our data and audience segments, allowing media agencies to further hone their activity outside of carwow by implementing enhanced off-site targeting.
- Our media agency proposition is tailored, native and data-driven - it’s more than just selling standard IAB formats. Our product and ideas stand out from the crowd, you should too, as well as developing new formats/products/services in a collaborative way with the product and design team
- You have knowledge of the media agency world - ideally with strong experience working as an Account Manager or similar role within an agency, or working closely with media agencies in a publisher/media owner ecosystem
- You have experience in owning and implementing your own contact and prospecting strategy to build new relationships from scratch. You'll have the freedom to build these relationships and strategies - we want someone who can put carwow media on the map!
- You have a successful track record in closing and delivering large, advertising deals with a customer and data-centric approach
- You are comfortable with handling and analysing data - someone who enjoys a data-driven sales environment
- You are a team player who is comfortable with collaborating at all levels and is always happy to take on board feedback to develop their experience
- You are polished, hands-on and and a self-starter who enjoys autonomy and delivering results. You are possess a can-do attitude and enjoy developing and selling new solutions
- You are highly articulate and be comfortable thinking on your feet, especially with senior decision-makers
- You are a lateral thinker, able to approach a task multiple ways until the outcome is achieved
- You have knowledge of consumer verticals, ideally the automotive sector, but not essential.
- In this role, you will work directly with the Head of OEM to be a key point of contact for Media Agencies and accountable for building deep, lasting partnerships between both parties. You will be own all things related to media and data for agencies, as well as media proposals for clients.
- Be accountable for delivering advertising revenue targets by focusing on the already well-established pipeline and proactively building successful media proposals for Media Agency partners and clients directly.
- Develop stronger and more consistent relationships with key Media Agency partners across their business through frequent review meetings and co-developed processes to achieve an ‘always-on’ position
- Understand and research key performance metrics and strategies by brand to build bespoke data-driven, advertising proposals
- Have experience in standard and rich digital display sales, as well as programmatic advertising as carwow embarks on the next step of its media evolution
- Ensure carwow is always front of mind for Agency Planners, Strategists, Business Directors, as well as Managing Partners with the target of establishing carwow as a core digital partner
- Work collaboratively with the Head of OEM to drive continuous improvement of the media proposition, in collaboration with our product and design teams
- Ensure that media agencies are well served and given insightful, clear and timely reporting on ongoing projects for media agencies and clients
- You are driven, bold, and the driven to grow with a fast-scaling department and business. You will be used to owning big projects and balancing both short-term opportunities and a longer-term strategic view for your area. You’ll take a hands-on approach to assist the exponential growth aspirations of carwow.
🗺️ 🕔 Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
💶 Competitive salary
🏢 Equity in the company (share options)
🏖️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
💻 Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook Pro and peripherals)
🏥 Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
👶 Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food.
🪑 Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
🌍 Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
📚 Learning and development budget
💬 Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunches, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
🧑🤝🧑 Refer a friend and get paid!
🥪 Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021