We’re Carwow. The car-changing experts for life-changing moments. Whether buying, selling, or (car) window shopping, we aim to give people total confidence in their choice.
We kicked off our journey as the ultimate matchmaker for car reviews, helping everyone pick their perfect ride. But we soon realised this wasn’t the destination - it was just the first leg. Why stop there when we could also help them get a great price?
So we decided we wanted to revolutionise selling cars, just like we did with buying them. That's when we introduced our game-changing 'sell my car' product.
Today, our dedicated team of over 350 experts across the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal look after over 12 million active users (and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating).
And we’ve got plenty left in the tank.
So, what does Carwow look like under the hood?
We’re always driving forward, and our people love what they do and love working together. Our goal is to empower our employees to discover their passions, create common ground, and take control of their careers with confidence.
We regularly fine-tune our hiring process to ensure fairness and all Carwowers receive comprehensive DE&I training. Our Diversity Committees, led by our fantastic employees, fuel internal education, help out our local communities, and champion initiatives for our customers.
We’re also Flexa100 nominated and aim to be the go-to place for changing cars. We’re proud to say we’ve got an impressive employee average engagement score of 8.5/10!
Bonding as a team is important to us - whether we're rocking the Carwow Olympics worldwide, playing drag bingo for Pride Month, taking part in beach clean-ups or rallying on the Padel court, there’s always something to bring us together.
Fancy a life-changing career from the car-changing pros? We’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
Carwow’s Marketing Team has had incredible success in its use of insights and data and we are very proud to continue expanding! You’ll join a high-performing Marketing & Product Analytics function, specialising in Marketing.
You’ll be an integral part of the Marketing Team, supporting the growth of our channels through actionable insights and data activation. You will be using your analytical and measurement skills to inform growth opportunities, ultimately helping the business achieve its ambitious growth targets.
You have an enterprising spirit, a very keen eye for commercial purpose, and an eager thirst for self-development - trying out new techniques and approaches when the answer isn’t obvious.
What you'll be doing
We collect huge amounts of data from our product, and our marketing platforms, and you will be empowered to apply your analytical expertise to support a variety of initiatives and objectives varying from understanding all aspects of the customer journey; to understanding competitor activity and the wider market; to estimating the impact of various marketing growth initiatives.
- Analysing our customer’s user behaviour and our marketing channel performance to generate actionable insights that can drive improvements in marketing growth or efficiency.
- Working very closely with the Marketing team to influence/challenge decisions through data-informed recommendations when analysing marketing channel performance and identifying new opportunities.
- Delivering investigative analysis on performance changes, with commercially minded learnings.
- Measuring the impact of new Marketing initiatives through incrementality testing or quasi-experimentation methods where needed.
- Empowering and educating your Marketing colleagues on our dashboards to drive further self-serve adoption.
- Supporting the wider analytics and data science community here at Carwow, with knowledge shares and peer learning.
What you'll need
We understand that no candidate will perfectly match every requirement, so we’d encourage you to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not an exact match.
- Passionate about Marketing and the effect that analysis and data products can have on the growth and return on Marketing investments.
- Proven technical skills in SQL (other programming languages such as Python are a bonus but not essential).
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics analysis, trends and applied knowledge of measurement and statistics.
- Experience in visualisation and dashboarding.
- Knowledge of Marketing channels, and experience of measuring the impact of Marketing investment through at least one methodology. Experience of analysing Organic Marketing and CRM Marketing preferred.
- You are comfortable working with complex datasets to explore and extra insights that can explain business and marketing performance.
- You are comfortable transforming abstract questions into quantifiable metrics and actionable insights that drive our understanding
What's in it for you
- Hybrid working that works around you (currently two days in the office, three from home)
- Competitive salary to fund that dream holiday to Bali
- Share options - when we thrive, so do you!
- Vitality Private Healthcare, for peace of mind
- Monthly coaching sessions with Spill - our mental wellbeing partner
- Enhanced holiday package, plus bank holidays
- 28 days holiday
- 1 day for your wedding
- 1 day off when you move house - because moving’s hard enough without work!
- 2 extra days on your third year anniversary
- 5 extra days on your tenth year anniversary
- Option to buy 3 extra days of holiday per year
- Work from abroad for a month (due to popular demand, this offer excludes the moon).
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- The latest tech (Macbook or Surface) to power your gif-sending talents
- Up to £500/€550 home office allowance for that massage chair you’ve been talking about
- A generous learning and development budget to help you master your craft
- Regular social events:, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events/anything else you pester us for
- Refer a friend, get paid. Repeat for infinite money
- Lunch & learns and Carwow Classrooms with expert speakers who are here for a free lunch
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
Please note that applications for this role will be reviewed from 13 December.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021