carwow is looking for an interims Head of Global Talent Manegement for 1 year - starting 1st of September 2023.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a maternity cover, we are seeking a highly experienced and talented individual to join our international People team as the Head of Global Talent Management. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our talent management strategy to attract and develop top talent in our 4 territories
- Develop and implement a scalable talent management strategy that supports our rapid growth and aligns with our business objectives, with a strong focus on hiring and building a diverse workforce
- Working with and challenging a wide range of internal international stakeholders from hiring managers to exec to identify talent needs and develop talent strategies to address those needs
- Strong focus on improving existing processes and to accelerate our candidate experience by coaching and training our hiring managers
- Foster culture of continuous learning and development by implementing programs that encourage employee growth and development
- Building an incredible employer brand - internationally! and ensuring we provide a phenomenal experience to candidates along the way
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of talent management programs and identify areas for improvement
- Reporting into the Chief People Officer, and working closely with the Global People Team
- Build and lead a high-performing, international Talent team of 4 Talent Partners to deliver outstanding talent solutions across the organisation
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices to ensure our talent programs remain competitive and inclusive
Please note: We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've listed in this posting, so we’d encourage you to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not an exact match.
- 8+ years experience in design, development, and implementation of talent management solutions
- Track record of recruiting a range of functions and levels within high-growth international companies
- You have previous experience in setting up a diverse recruitment strategy to attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Strong proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results with high impact
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate a high-performing team across multiple territories in a rapidly-changing environment
- Knowledge of HRIS (we use workable) and talent management systems
🗺️ 🕔 Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
💶 Competitive salary
🏖️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
💻 Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
🪑 Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
🌍 Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
📚 Learning and development budget
💬 Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
🧑🤝🧑 Refer a friend and get paid!
🥪 Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021