3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 400 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join our Operations department. You will be working closely with our Commercial Operations Manager, giving support to improve our commercial performance. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting existing analytical solutions
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to develop analytic requests
- Preparing presentations for internal strategy meetings
- Perform Ad-hoc analyses
- Keeping track and evaluate performance of our commercial teams
- Daily check of our main KPIs to spot anomalies and growth opportunities
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or related.
- You are full of energy, resilient and self-confident, but down to earth.
- Analytically strong, numbers driven and can easily structure and present complex concepts.
- Structured mind, capable of breaking down complex problems.
- You have an eye for detail and set a high quality standard.
- Very well organised and manage to effectively prioritise your tasks and do not lose sight of the goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to write SQL
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English.
- A 6 months internship with appropriate remuneration.
- A steep learning curve that will help you advance both personally and professionally.
- Great development opportunities in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working: for those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021
What employees are saying
"I do really love the 'remote first, hybrid working' mentality at carwow. We also offer a work from anywhere benefit which allows us to manage our annual leave really well. Our hybrid working is super flexible, so I can really manage my personal life well."
Anonymous Marketing Employee at carwow
More roles at carwow
- Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Junior Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Agency Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Automotive Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Automotive Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- OEM Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- IT Office Helpdesk Technician
- Revenue Operations Manager
- Partner Insight Specialist
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist (m/w/d)
- Key Account & Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Trainee Sales Executive
- OEM Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Global People Team Administrator
- Media Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Senior Product Designer
- Office Operations Manager
- Team Lead Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- Head of Customer Marketing
- (Junior) Business & Operations Analyst (w/m/d)
- Head of Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- Senior CRM Manager
- Marketing Analyst Intern
- Praktikum / Werkstudentstelle - Plattform Konfigurator (w/m/d)
- Marketing Communications Specialist (w/m/d)
- Copywriter (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Strategy & Innovation (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Business Development (w/m/d)