We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2022 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (Minimum 2 days in either our Bournemouth or London office depending on your location, with the option to work the rest from home) and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm along with one in four Saturdays a month (day off in the week).
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do, we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
Due to huge growth we require additional; motivated and enthusiastic Brand Executives to join our Sales department.
Our sales department is the hub of the business ensuring that customers upload all the relevant information and go on to sell their car through our ‘Sell Your Car’ offering. Your role is integral to the success of the customer journey. You will demonstrate excellent skills in listening to our customers needs and positioning carwow as the best viable platform. You will be excellent at handling any issues which may arise and ensuring every customer is WOW’d by the carwow experience.
- You will utilise your sales skills to help sellers (general public) and buyers (approved car dealers) buy and sell vehicles via our automotive marketplace.
- You will provide outstanding customer service and liaise with both buyers and sellers over the phone to ensure a seamless process, securing a win-win outcome for both parties.
- You will have outstanding customer service skills and experience of working with clients over the phone and via email.
- You are proactive - you challenge yourself to be better, and are a self-starter.
- You are effective - you know how to deliver outstanding customer service
- You aim to WOW users, industry partners, and the carwow team. You go above and beyond in your work, doing whatever it takes to offer the best experience and service possible.
- You are positive, with high levels of enthusiasm, along with a strong team ethic.
- You have excellent spoken and written English capabilities, together with strong IT literacy and administrative skills
🗺️ 🕔 Remote and hybrid working options: (1-2 days in the office)
💶 Competitive salary
🏢 Equity in the company (share options)
🏥 Vitality Private Healthcare
🏖️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
💻 Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
🪑 Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
🌍 Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
👶 Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
📚 Learning and development budget
💬 Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
🧑🤝🧑 Refer a friend and get paid!
🥪 Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021
What employees are saying
"I do really love the 'remote first, hybrid working' mentality at carwow. We also offer a work from anywhere benefit which allows us to manage our annual leave really well. Our hybrid working is super flexible, so I can really manage my personal life well."
Anonymous Marketing Employee at carwow
More roles at carwow
- Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Communications Specialist (w/m/d)
- Copywriter (w/m/d)
- Paid Social & Display Manager
- Brand Partnerships Manager
- OEM Brand Partnerships & Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Senior Data Analyst - Commercial
- Praktikum Strategy & Innovation (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Business Development (w/m/d) ab Mai 2023