We’re on a mission to change the way people change their car by creating the go-to car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
We support our customers choosing their car and then connect them with dealers, manufacturers and leasing brokers who have great offers for them on the cars they want. Because of this success, we are also one of the most effective places for car manufacturers to reach in market buyers with their digital marketing and so we’ve built a growing retail media business that now also includes working directly with car brands to create the content they use in their ads and in dealer showrooms.
Over the past few years we have also expanded our business and consumer offer in the UK by making used cars available on our platform and adding the ability for customers to sell their cars to our extensive dealer network.
It’s not surprising that with this level of growth and ambition, we are backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
- Become an expert on your brand, building a deep understanding of its challenges and opportunities
- Stay in regular contact with your clients, predominantly via phone/video calls
- Deliver performance insights and process recommendations to dealer partners
- Onboard and train dealerships that may have never used the platform before
- Targeted on success metrics of your portfolio
- Liaise closely with colleagues in our Field team to ensure client strategy is executed in a joined-up manner
- Adept communication skills are essential. Relationship building both internally at carwow and externally with partners is a key part of this role.
- Your chosen method of building relationships is via the phone and client meetings
- Consultative and creative approach to problem solving with clients, you take time to understand their business to help them solve current problems.
- Autonomous, proactive and goal orientated; you won’t micromanaged but you will be responsible for your own results.
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritise the highest impact actions for the business, as well as be comfortable managing the demands of several stakeholders at once.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues is crucial. You will be working closely with our field account management team on a daily basis.
- The ability to adapt quickly to new demands in the role.
- Confident in manipulating basic data in Excel.
- Automotive experience is not essential, but experience in a digital marketing context is a plus.
- Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
- Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
- Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
- Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- Learning and development budget
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
- Refer a friend and get paid!
- Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021