We’re on a mission to change the way people change their car by creating the go-to car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
We support our customers choosing their car and then connect them with dealers, manufacturers and leasing brokers who have great offers for them on the cars they want. Because of this success, we are also one of the most effective places for car manufacturers to reach in market buyers with their digital marketing and so we’ve built a growing retail media business that now also includes working directly with car brands to create the content they use in their ads and in dealer showrooms.
Over the past few years we have also expanded our business and consumer offer in the UK by making used cars available on our platform and adding the ability for customers to sell their cars to our extensive dealer network.
It’s not surprising that with this level of growth and ambition, we are backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
About the role
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving carwow's affiliate marketing strategy. You will own the iimplementation and management of affiliate programs with direct partners and the coordination of cross-product partnerships that drive customer growth and revenue to both carwow our partners, whilst expanding carwow's affiliate network. You will work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing team, and advertising partners to ensure the success of our affiliate marketing initiatives.
- You are responsible for the implementation and performance of affiliate marketing
- You coordinate cross-channel online marketing campaigns
- You will expand carwow's affiliate network independently and maintain existing partnerships
- You work hand in hand with our Growth Marketing Manager
- You will keep all content and advertising material for advertising partners up to date
- You work closely with the Brand Marketing team to build new marketing materials
- You will be responsible for updating the business on Affiliate Marketing performance along with producing bespoke reports for our partners
- Relevant relevant professional experience in the areas of affiliate
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate networks, tracking technologies (Everflow, pixel tracking, postbacks, UTM parameters) and affiliate program management
- Knowledge of AWIN, Impact, Partnerize or Tradetracker
- Strong analytical skills. You can interpret and optimize all KPIs
- Strong communication skills and experience building relationships with affiliate partners
- Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
- Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
- Remote working: You'll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
- Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- Learning and development budget
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
- Refer a friend and get paid!
- Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021