Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 400 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
We are looking for an Account Manager Intern to help our partners (dealerships) make the best out of carwow. You will work in the commercial department, reporting to our Team Lead. Among your responsibilities:
- Regular performance reviews of our partners
- Build action plans to close the gap vs target
- Direct communication with our partners to provide them support
- Collaboration in the creation of dashboards and reports
- Collaboration in the development of commercial strategy projects
- Regular support to the Account Managers in the onboarding of dealers and daily operations
- Bachelor degree (studying or just finished) in Business, Economics, Engineering or related.
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English.
- You are full of energy, resilient and self-confident, but down to earth.
- Positive mindset, with high autonomy and keen to assume responsibilities.
- You have an eye for detail and set a high quality standard.
- Very well organized and manage to effectively prioritize your tasks and do not lose sight of the goals.
- You are eager to learn!
- A 6 months internship with appropriate remuneration.
- A steep learning curve that will help you advance both personally and professionally.
- Great development opportunities in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working: for those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Social: company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, and lots of fun in our team events!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021
What employees are saying
"I do really love the 'remote first, hybrid working' mentality at carwow. We also offer a work from anywhere benefit which allows us to manage our annual leave really well. Our hybrid working is super flexible, so I can really manage my personal life well."
Anonymous Marketing Employee at carwow