1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Reporting to: Head of New Business
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered)
Red Letter Days and Buyagift.com are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core purpose is delivering happiness, amazing people. With the vision that there should never be a reason for someone to buy an experience anywhere else. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017 and continues to go from strength to strength.
Our amazing team is now over 190 people, and we are delighted to have been awarded 2 stars in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For since 2019. Our focus on delivering happiness to our customers has recently been recognised by us being accredited to the Institute of Customer Service. Corporate social responsibility is also close to our hearts: We became carbon neutral in 2020 and have embarked on the journey to become net zero.
About the role:
Are you an energetic self-starter, with a passion for success? If you are interested in a career in Sales, then get in touch as we have the ideal job for you!
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individuals to join our Sales team based in Borehamwood, Herts area, however the role would be covering a national remit. You will be responsible for presenting our company as an ideal opportunity for businesses to acquire new customers through promotional deals and lucrative premium positioning on our website. While doing so it will be the responsibility of the Sales Executive to record accurate data regarding prospective customers, and the targeted market area.
A bit more about the role:
- Proactively seek out new opportunities with a pre-approved sourcing brief to agreed timescales.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of our business model and KPI targets to develop an interesting and informative sales pitch.
- Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all activities through Salesforce.
- Provide regular feedback of canvassing results.
- Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arrange to meet with relevant decision makers.
- Represent our business at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
- We only hire team players, but you will also be able to work well alone using own initiative.
- Meet and exceed individual KPI targets set.
And now a bit about you:
- You have a passion for sales, loves talking to potential partners / suppliers through cold calling with the ability to transform cold calls into potential business deals.
- Any experience in a telesales environment is desirable but not essential if you have the right attitude, or a Graduate keen to start a career in B2B sales.
- Experience in canvassing and cold calling into various types of businesses will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Network of contacts in the hotel/restaurant/spa sector will be a definite bonus
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are highly essential
- Knowledge of Salesforce and a UK driving licence useful, but not essential
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and feel free to send a 'little bit about you' so we can get to know you a little bit more.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To achieve fast and profitable growth by delighting our customers, providing significant volumes of incremental business to our suppliers and providing a fun & progressive working environment for our team.
To reach a stage where there is never a reason for a customer to buy an experience from anyone else. To achieve this, we aim to have the best experience selection, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing techniques.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Buyagift Plc & Red Letter Days to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.