Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day-to-day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Work from home flexibility
- A diverse and inclusive working environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
Location: Open to 100% remote only within the following US states AZ, CO, IL, FL, MD, NE, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA.
About the Role
The primary role of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to help our customers achieve their business goals through using Brightpearl, thereby retaining and growing their business relationship with Brightpearl.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. Brightpearl’s TAMs proactively drive the technical and business health of our customers through proactive account management, adoption review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding support health, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, and a previous background in supporting ERP / Accounting software / Inventory Management solutions and who wants to add more value through customer engagement in order to provide a superior customer experience. We have an incredibly talented team and a goal oriented and collaborative culture.
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts
- Successfully manage a book of business: taking on new clients following implementation, continually provide advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Brightpearl and retail best practices
- Perform periodic business reviews to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Proactively review a TAM dashboard to monitor
- Open issues with appropriate escalation
- support tickets
- Account adoption and utilization
- Customer health
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals via success plans
- Obtain and coordinate Brightpearl product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features.
- Have a deep understanding of the Brightpearl product. Be a product expert.
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
What are we looking for from our new Technical Account Manager?
- Technical account management experience or supporting a similar SaaS product;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Previous experience being a SaaS product expert
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2022
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Brightpearl provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Brightpearl is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Brightpearl
Gender diversity (male:female)
Bristol UK & Austin Texas
What employees are saying
"I have worked in both of the Brightpearl offices: they both have their own special feel, partly due to the different people, but both offices are a place I want to be. When I started at Brightpearl, I was one of the few WFH'ers, not because it wasn't allowed, just because people were so happy to be surrounded by the rest of the team and the culture (and the beer fridge!). Brightpearl works because the people who work there want it to work – due to this they can and do trust us to deliver and achieve however best suits us, either in an office, at the bottom of the garden, or the well provisioned and comfortable office space in town (certainly a mixture of the two). I have nothing negative to say about the way Brightpearl treats its staff, I have never been happier in an organisation."
Anonymous Brightpearl Employee