boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll act as a Solutions Architect in Microsoft 365 technologies, providing technical delivery of projects and services to our customers. You’ll bring the specialist skills and knowledge of a Microsoft 365 Architect to deliver a next-level experience to our customers.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As part of the boxxe Professional Services team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. We have lots of exciting and challenging work for you to get stuck into, delivering both customer and internal projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Technical architecture, consultancy, and implementation work, remote and on customer sites
- Creating high and low-level technical documentation for customer consultancy engagements
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams and/or direct to customers
- Training of Managed/Support Services teams in relevant technologies
- Act as a point of escalation point for Managed/Support service incidents
- Maintaining relevant qualifications in role-specific technologies
What experience we think you’ll need
- Expert-level certifications in Microsoft 365 technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange deployment, upgrade, migration to Exchange online and supporting technologies
- Experience in tenancy-to-tenancy Office 365 migrations
- Experience in Microsoft Teams deployment, configuration and supporting technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Teams telephony
- Knowledge in a broad range of supporting technologies including server, networking, virtualisation, firewalls, and security technologies
- Experience delivering large scale customer projects
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to learn and absorb new skills and technologies
- Able to create high-quality technical documentation
- Experience with mail filtering solutions and concepts
- Experience of Microsoft Licensing models (CSP, EA etc)
- Experience with the deployment and use of 3rd party migration tools
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for a secured and, ideally automated, delivery approach to M365 technologies
- Experience of project tracker and time recording tools
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I actually find the company fantastic to work for. They are fully supportive of everything and provide quality updates on any changes to the workplace on a regular basis."
Anonymous boxxe Employee